Armor for Destroyer

Demonic soul said all. Btw.. dunno if you play in high/mid/low rates... but skip DS+Health and go to HD/GS focus. HD+sa ain't that bad for pvps/pve and destros doesn't need + hp. Tallum heavy is kinda.. Dc robe for mystics =] Depends how you play.. that's all.

u are talking about a normal destro with lolbuffs,but if once u get renewal+champion+fury+haste u ll have a permanent frenzy with tallum heavy.

So my opinion is overenchanted tallum,buy a zaken earring+QA atleast and be a pwnzor..

I really like all the 'I like xxxxx'-posts with no telling why they think so... a little bit of sharing your thoughts please... else an input like 'I like Devotion Set' is just as valuable xD

I really like all the 'I like xxxxx'-posts with no telling why they think so... a little bit of sharing your thoughts please... else an input like 'I like Devotion Set' is just as valuable xD

in Tallum Heavy ,destro looks ugly...but in NM HEAVY looks like BAD ASS MOFO :P

Thats MY reason ^^

in Tallum Heavy ,destro looks ugly...but in NM HEAVY looks like BAD ASS MOFO :P

Thats MY reason ^^

Getting better :D

And yeah... tallum does look a little gimp... the shoulderpads on NM looks yeah, bad-ass ;D