League Of Legends Random Topic!

Lee barelly survives the 2 buffs/wolf camp cycle to hit 3.

flat ad marks/quints

flat armor seals

flat mr glyphs+some cdr

Probably glyphs will end up as armor.

EDIT:This season will be the bronze jungler's dream.Garbage & skilless champs like ww/yi/rammus/amumu will shine.Pathetiiiiiic.

legit.png

Edited by Eagle_Eye

Udyr, Warwick, Xin Zhao with new jungle items would be free elo. Just get Ranger's Trailblazer - Devourer and stack on it.

I like champs that are hard to play and that's why i think im gonna move from jungle if Lee stills strugles on next patches,down to mid to stomp as syndra/ori/zed.

I like champs that are hard to play and that's why i think im gonna move from jungle if Lee stills strugles on next patches,down to mid to stomp as syndra/ori/zed.

As you can see, each session they are experiment mostly on the jungle part. This year their tee, was the "strategic diversity".

From my perspective, i believe that with this update on the map (according to the champions changes) this is going to distinguish the gap between the champions differences. Particularly in their complexity.

Lee barelly survives the 2 buffs/wolf camp cycle to hit 3.

flat ad marks/quints

flat armor seals

flat mr glyphs+some cdr

Probably glyphs will end up as armor.

EDIT:This season will be the bronze jungler's dream.Garbage & skilless champs like ww/yi/rammus/amumu will shine.Pathetiiiiiic.

Lee is still one of the strongest. He doesn't struggle at all lol. He's actually one of the very few that I've tried and could lvl 3 gank, since I had enough HP and didn't have to recall. Anyway, this is a much better version of the jungle. It actually requires some strategy in order to play well as a jungler, unlike S4, when you'd just pick Lee or Kha and mindlessly gank 24/7. 

You might say that ww can do that now as well, but he or his core items are obviously getting nerfed anyway... 

Edited by Fortuna

Lee is still one of the strongest. He doesn't struggle at all lol. He's actually one of the very few that I've tried and could lvl 3 gank, since I had enough HP and didn't have to recall. Anyway, this is a much better version of the jungle. It actually requires some strategy in order to play well as a jungler, unlike S4, when you'd just pick Lee or Kha and mindlessly gank 24/7. 

You might say that ww can do that now as well, but he or his core items are obviously getting nerfed anyway... 

Yes indeed he can.I just made a slight change to my runes.

15 flat ad/15 flat armor.Removed the cdr+mr blues.

Finishing at full hp+zero pots after the camp + 2 buffs.

But still,i prefer the season 4 jungle.  :)

Had more time and less risks to torture people,especially the jungler.  :troll:

Edit:I know ww is strong now but i don't play him cuz he requires 0 skill to play like some shitty Vis,shyvs jungle wonna be or even prodyrs.

I like rammus though.  :happyforever:

There is only 1 proper jungler that tests your skills not only as a jungler strategist but as a skillcapped player and your general grasp of the game and his name is Lee Sin.

That's why i main him and want to improve and i don't mind losing.I seek quality.

Sad he gets nerfed every 5 months bit by bit tbh.

Edited by Eagle_Eye

There is only 1 proper jungler that tests your skills not only as a jungler strategist but as a skillcapped player and your general grasp of the game and his name is Lee Sin.

That's why i main him and want to improve and i don't mind losing.I seek quality.

Sad he gets nerfed every 5 months bit by bit tbh.

That's not true at all. Jungling is all about strategic thought (Decision making, planning, predicting enemy plans), not mechanics. There is no jungler that requires good mechanics except from Lee. But even a bad Lee could dominate a game last season because there was no downside to ganking all the time, despite having no idea of what you're doing.

I have been playing this game since S1 and I consider S4 the worst for the jungle. I almost gave up on this game after watching Riot failing to do something about that. Even tried to switch main role to support at some point, but was too painful starting from scratch all over again. 

Edited by Fortuna