League Of Legends Random Topic!

7068cf9529.jpg

that fizz is beyond bad holy shit he also failed with a fail proof champ. I think people would enjoy it more if you played against people who are level 30 and above the low tier level for your next video

81ae26a49d.jpg

hard game, also pretty glad i got a bunch of plat accounts now because people realized this game sucks and uninstalled

Edited by Ellen De La Generes

7068cf9529.jpg

that fizz is beyond bad holy shit he also failed with a fail proof champ. I think people would enjoy it more if you played against people who are level 30 and above the low tier level for your next video

81ae26a49d.jpg

hard game, also pretty glad i got a bunch of plat accounts now because people realized this game sucks and uninstalled

is trinity worth on Talon?

Or you just built it cuz of the disrespect level?

is trinity worth on Talon?

Or you just built it cuz of the disrespect level?

yes trinity is a pretty good buy if you don't really need lifesteal

speed and crit is very important on talon and the attack speed helps you cast your q/auto quicker

--------

essence reaver is also good because you won't run out of mana when killing people and you will reach cap cdr with it which is not provided when going with a alternative lifesteal item. it's ok to buy that as 6th or 5th item and works great with occult

Still waiting for that Shaco VU.

Talon's Q /w Sheen proc + critical = 1500dmg on a Jinx.

Balanced.

When did they say anything about a Shaco VU? Did I miss something?

Anyway, there are champions that are more in need like Taric... These feet... 

Αatrox' model looks terrible as well to me, despite him being a relatively new champion (but that's just me)