League Of Legends Random Topic!

WW

Lmao even me (and i know i am not good player) knows that every champ can be countered via build or playstyle and better ? TEAMWORK.

There is no best or worse champion in LoL

best champ on lol?

lol isnt 1vs1 game or 1vs5 game. its about teamplay. also everyone has its counter, so u must find them from others or ingame.

I just saw mercenary katarina skin on oddone's stream... it OWNS

It's extra rare as I heard and it's like one of the 1st skins ever made even tho it got remade ... lol :d

excitement

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

you've seen MLG?

Curse & Dignitas ended up with the decision that they splitted the prizemoney of the 1st & 2nd place

now MLG took all the prizemoney of 1st & 2nd place away from dignitas & curse

SH!T BR!X

Originally Posted by MLG

MLG regrets to announce that we will not be awarding 1st or 2nd Place finishes for the Summer Championship League of Legends Event. We have determined that there was collusion between the two final teams, Curse NA and Team Dignitas. This is in clear violation of both the letter and spirit of MLG’s Official Pro Circuit Conduct Rules: “competitors may not intentionally Forfeit a Game or conspire to manipulate Rankings or Brackets.” As such, both teams have been disqualified, and no placements or prize money will be awarded.

Riot has agreed with this decision and, in accordance with their Season 2 rules on Unsportsmanlike Conduct, will not be awarding Circuit points to either team.

The 3rd and 4th Place teams will receive the prize money and Circuit Points they have earned, and all other results stand. No 1st or 2nd Place will be awarded for this event.

Lmao even me (and i know i am not good player) knows that every champ can be countered via build or playstyle and better ? TEAMWORK.

There is no best or worse champion in LoL

u are dumb...

kidding..