League Of Legends Random Topic!

Passive

Wicked Blades (Innate): Draven's critical strikes deal bonus physical damage over time. Spinning Axe also causes this effect even if it does not critically strike.

Spinning Axe (Active): Draven's next attack will deal bonus damage. This axe will ricochet off the target high up into the air, if Draven catches it, he automatically readies another Spinning Axe. Draven can have two Spinning Axes at once.

TBA

Blood Rush (Active): Draven gains increased movement speed and attack speed. The movement speed bonus decreases rapidly over its duration. Catching a Spinning Axe will refresh the cooldown of Blood Rush.

TBA

Stand Aside (Active): Draven throws his axes, dealing physical damage to targets hit and knocking them aside. Targets hit are slowed.

TBA

Whirling Death (Active): Draven hurls two massive axes to deal physical damage to each unit struck. Whirling Death slowly reverses direction and returns to Draven after striking an enemy champion. Draven may also activate this ability while the axe is in flight to cause it to return early. Whirling Death deals less damage for each unit it hits and resets when the axes reverse direction.

DubzxD ADD ME EU -EAST  pleaseeeeeee with these noobs i just wonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

DubzxD ADD ME EU -EAST  pleaseeeeeee with these noobs i just wonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

True story.....We will die with low elo