League Of Legends Random Topic!

Fucking trashes at 1200 elo. Don't even dare to say again that you got troll teams and you're playing good. I'll just can't see post like this again, you DESERVE A FUCKING X1000 LOWER ELO THAN YOU ARE.

People who don't know how to play their picks, their lanes, what to build. People like them are complaining about troll teams etc, fuck you. Cancer and AIDS to everyone. I wish you'll never get elo.

αμα θες να μου πεις name να σε κανω αντ

η να με βαλεις σε καποια ranked team που παιζεις SOON

τωρα δεν εχω πολλα elo γιατι επαιζα με καποια ακυρα ατομα που δεν επεζαν τοσο καλα αμα δεν εχεις θεμα εσυ και οι αλλοι απο την r-team σου πες μου :)

ΑΥΤΟ ΦΤΑΙΕΙ

hate noobs..pfffff all the time with noob team!

Oh dear, sometimes I get 5 ranked winning streak, the day after I lose 4 due to trolls. I really get mad while playing LoL...

Lost 120 elo , ahsudaioslw

EDIT: 150 FACK THIS HIT MENG ... HAVING BOT 0/16

TELL ME MORE

IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT WHEN YOU'RE PLAYING AD CARRY 50 MINUTES GAME IN AND YOU DON'T HAVE LIFESTEAL, IS YOUR TEAM. AND TROLLS AND FEEDERS AND ASDASDAS

blah blah .. Match history , season 2 ranked stats , opponent honors (Never asked for them) at least shows that i am not dumb.