[WTS] L2Sigmo Interlude Project - ANNOUNCE

Good luck with your pack, but it sounds (once again) like a massive custom pack ^^".

Care about don't lose the main point of IL, which is, to complete/repoair IL. Don't go out from the light  :-*. Well from the moment you don't make shadow to aCis, I don't really care :D. If that avoids you to follow Archid's storyline, well I'm fine with it.

Trusted ppl and good dev, whenever the pack will be on the market.

PS : I already see this exact event engine in past. Was perhaps your creation ? xD

PS2 : what the point to sell a pack (let say 30/50€) when you could sell each separated feature 5-10€, and finally make more money ? Hey, you're businessman or you're not, lol. Basically it's better to buy the pack, which got support over time, than buy your other features seperated. Just my point, and I think you got it.

Tk.

I have been intived to this project 2 months ago

Good luck with your pack, but it sounds (once again) like a massive custom pack ^^".

Because? Its not true, atm we have .....3 custom mods (Including event engine)

PS : I already see this exact event engine in past. Was perhaps your creation ? xD

ATM we have just presented one screen, so.

what the point to sell a pack (let say 30/50€) when you could sell each separated feature 5-10€, and finally make more money ?

We have different point of view, im not owner, just developer here so its not up to me.

Hey, you're businessman or you're not, lol.

I won't call is business.

To prvent future questions, flames etc, we are not based at acis, we are not c/ping acis etc.