[Preview] Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

damn it i need to play this shit! :D

anyway some offtopic does any1 know when APB is going to be free?

edit:BTW when MW3 comes out!?

8th November 2011

Activision and Infinity Ward was started development of the game 2 weeks after MW2 so it gonna be a realy cool game.

I want to see MW4 too xD

Anyway i prefer to spend some money to buy it ;D

• 2 weeks later...

I See u guys who want this game so bad are idiot or ...?

Buy game that have exactly the same (graphic, animation, machine) with different campaignt and cod Elite which u need to pay for ? :P

IM LOL HARD. U idiots just make money for Kotich who's laugh because u buy same sh1t with tottaly different campaign ... :P

That wasnt disturb! That was the truth ... as we know truth hurts.

And if i buy this game (for ps3 ofc) i will buy from other person not to make kotick richer :)

I See u guys who want this game so bad are idiot or ...?

Buy game that have exactly the same (graphic, animation, machine) with different campaignt and cod Elite which u need to pay for ? :P

IM LOL HARD. U idiots just make money for Kotich who's laugh because u buy same sh1t with tottaly different campaign ... :P

That wasnt disturb! That was the truth ... as we know truth hurts.

And if i buy this game (for ps3 ofc) i will buy from other person not to make kotick richer :)

You're totally idiot.

That's all I can say.

If you ever try and read some reviews/previews or actually play both older, and new games, you will probably get the difference one day.

So MW2 was teh same as black ops and FIFA 10 is same as FIFA 11?

I do believe that you're the only person on earth, supporting this opinion.

Eat shit and die

You're totally idiot.

That's all I can say.

If you ever try and read some reviews/previews or actually play both older, and new games, you will probably get the difference one day.

So MW2 was teh same as black ops and FIFA 10 is same as FIFA 11?

I do believe that you're the only person on earth, supporting this opinion.

Eat shit and die

ThePeoplesChamp = Pwned retard!

@MD

+1 man!

Hopefully with this game they will take some time to develop a good length single player instead of just tossing some random ideas together and focusing mainly on multiplayer like they did with blops. Even though it seems like 99% of the CoD community cares not for the single-player, there are some who do enjoy to play a game with a good story. We do exist!

In my opinion the single-player will have the same length like MW2's , but we will see. I like long campaigns too , i mean short sacks hard , i don't think Activision will do us the favor of making a long campaign , the only reason they are making money from COD is from Multiplayer , so...

sadface.png

In my opinion the single-player will have the same length like MW2's , but we will see. I like long campaigns too , i mean short sacks hard , i don't think Activision will do us the favor of making a long campaign , the only reason they are making money from COD is from Multiplayer , so...

sadface.png

Well probably it will be like CoD 2 Camping since 4 countries will fight or maybe like MW/MW2 where it changes after each mission. I mean between SAS,Marines,Germans and French now.