[Preview] Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• 1 month later...

For sure u check only MxC for games :) U should check PS3 forums and read there reviev's about the game and comments ... I see u are fag and only MxC is ur info site =))

Also i dont say MW2 is same as BO (or show me where i said that...?). Since BO make Treyarch and MW2-MW3 InfinityWard ... U fail hard bro ...

Tell me changes on MW3 (by trailers, animation, gameplay) compare to MW2 (if u ever played, lol).

Now since i see:

-they use same machine

-same animations

-graphic changed? i dont see...

-different story WoW!

-codelite - u must pay for ... LoL'd hard ...

Kotick from Activision just laugh because idiots who buy his game ... He dont even try to do it on better machine ...

Also u sounds like CoD Fanboy ! =) Now i only see on ps3 game site CoD fanboys dissapointed and will buy Battlefield 3 now (i dont really care, but i hope BF3 kick MW3 asses).

pwned retard? i dont really feel pwned since i said the truth lol ... Fanboy detected!

Tottaly aggre with YOU!!

Also as i read this topic only Phoenix4 and ThePeoplesChamp has brain and know what real FPS means...

MD u are idiot thinking that game is epic :) I'll w8 until its release, w8 until you play, w8 for ur opinion how mw3 dissapoint you!

• 1 month later...

For MotherLand! CoD2 and CoD8(CoD MW3) Rule! @ThePeoplesChamp many new weapons, many changes to gameplay (classes, perks, etc).

I am coming for you, Cpt.Price.