[Help]Anti Captcha System

`NeverMore

Question

Hello MXC

I am Working with L2 j Freya chronicle .....

I succesfully added this share from Mxc     http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=162861.0  

and Works perfect for me....! dfnb.png

( I want to protect my server good and avoid users Using L2 Net/walker etc etc ..... So that is why i trying this ) ;)

That Is why i am warned about this  ---> check it ---->  http://insane-gamers.com/showthread.php?7515-SOLVED-L2-The-Sacred-Metal-Captcha-Protection

I want to know how to make it more SECURE ...! I was player in a server and HAd the same protection (but no1 can bypass it )

Here is their Work .... dsfre.pngewrgfw.png

I want to make something similar.... Is this possible ? :O

Thanks in advance

Listening all opinions / advises ...!

i have a new captcha but dont work 100%

becurse if pop up comes put code if its true you get a punish lvl and if its false the same so i donno how solve this problem.

so if anyone know good java and can help me let me know.

i have a new captcha but dont work 100%

becurse if pop up comes put code if its true you get a punish lvl and if its false the same so i donno how solve this problem.

so if anyone know good java and can help me let me know.

i want to check your code coz i also have something to show you if i find something interesting.... add me on msn:

060795@windowslive.com , also anyone who is interested to help us and make something good enough, add me.

i want to check your code coz i also have something to show you if i find something interesting.... add me on msn:

060795@windowslive.com , also anyone who is interested to help us and make something good enough, add me.

added...

Well, as said vampir in first page, I don't get the difference between the 2 systems, if there is something more it's internal, and depends only about the used catpcha system.

Except adding a timer, which is kinda pointless cause you kick all afkers / toilets boys, I don't get what you want more.

Use another catpcha system if you think your is old. Those things must be shared over the web.