[Help]Anti Captcha System

`NeverMore

Question

Hello MXC

I am Working with L2 j Freya chronicle .....

I succesfully added this share from Mxc     http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=162861.0  

and Works perfect for me....! dfnb.png

( I want to protect my server good and avoid users Using L2 Net/walker etc etc ..... So that is why i trying this ) ;)

That Is why i am warned about this  ---> check it ---->  http://insane-gamers.com/showthread.php?7515-SOLVED-L2-The-Sacred-Metal-Captcha-Protection

I want to know how to make it more SECURE ...! I was player in a server and HAd the same protection (but no1 can bypass it )

Here is their Work .... dsfre.pngewrgfw.png

I want to make something similar.... Is this possible ? :O

Thanks in advance

Listening all opinions / advises ...!

there isnt much difference between those 2 images i think, what exactly do you want to change? to make something like if you didnt enter the correct code in 1 minute then you can not do it anymore and u are jailed or something like you have only got 1 chanse to type correct code or what else?

there isnt much difference between those 2 images i think, what exactly do you want to change? to make something like if you didnt enter the correct code in 1 minute then you can not do it anymore and u are jailed or something like you have only got 1 chanse to type correct code or what else?

I think that the second1 cannot be bypassed as i had post it to L2 Net Forum and i did not taken any answer ;) ..!

In other Words I Want to make it More Safer .....

Thats is why i said "Listening all opinions / advises ...!"

;) ...!

computers are not so smart to read an image, if it was a string text, yea is posbile ofc..

This way to protect server from boots is sh1t.

i want to play not answer everytime in stiuped pop ups...

i remember that way from l2ownage before 1 year, every 15-20 min pop up ... really make you angry xD

you could have those images in server same as crests so players wont have them in their client, but i dont think that it would change a thing

As i can see from their code, they have check:

IF "HTML.CONTAINS #$CAPTCHA" == TRUE

you could change $captcha in your code to what ever you want just to players dont know it, if they cant check whats there then i think it should work.

computers are not so smart to read an image, if it was a string text, yea is posbile ofc..

Pfc There is not so smart ^^ But there is scripts that can bypasses mine protcection so i want to make it a litle bit more Secure !!

Check This  http://insane-gamers.com/showthread.php?7515-SOLVED-L2-The-Sacred-Metal-Captcha-Protection

Edit :

//CODE & CONCEPT BY Phear3d
//Written August 25, 2010

SET_EVENT "<&SCRIPTEVENT_SERVERPACKET&>" "<&SYSTEM_CURRENTFILE&>" NpcHtml 25
BLOCK 25
PRINT_TEXT "Captcha script is running!"
WHILE ZERO == ZERO
SLEEP 2000
WEND
END_SCRIPT

FUNCTION NpcHtml
  DEFINE INT PacketType 0
  DEFINE INT ID 0
  DEFINE STRING HTML ""

PACKET.READ_BYTE PacketType
  PACKET.READ_INT32 ID
  PACKET.READ_STRING HTML

NPC_DIALOG "bypass -h voice .CAPTCHA LOL LOL"
     PRINT_TEXT "Captcha Bot Check Found"
     JUMP_TO_LABEL THE_END
  ELSE
     INJECTBB_CLIENT PACKET
  ENDIF

LABEL THE_END
RETURN VOID

This is the solution some1 gives For L2 Net to bypass this protecrion ;)

This way to protect server from boots is sh1t.

i want to play not answer everytime in stiuped pop ups...

i remember that way from l2ownage before 1 year, every 15-20 min pop up ... really make you angry xD

Well it might be really boring and stupid but i think it is the only way to pretect a server from boting except paying for LameWare ;) ...!

you could have those images in server same as crests so players wont have them in their client, but i dont think that it would change a thing

As i can see from their code, they have check:

you could change $captcha in your code to what ever you want just to players dont know it, if they cant check whats there then i think it should work.

So You recomentd me rename Voiced command and add creasts images like them ?

i dont know if images in server files like crest would work but renaming voiced command for sure

Ohh Yes Nice Idea ... ;) ...! hmm Now  I Am Thinking how i can make it work with Images (crests) into the core of the server :S ...!

Ohh Yes Nice Idea ... ;) ...! hmm Now  I Am Thinking how i can make it work with Images (crests) into the core of the server :S ...!

You will need to know java well, belive me :P

You will need to know java well, belive me :P

pff that is Bad because i am a litle bit Noob on Java Coding ;) Maybe a L2J Dev might help me do this ...

Bump ..!

Well To be more specific  i want to know how to use images into the game without to use .UTX files into SyTextures folder like this server does ...! ( sth with crest files ... ) I am not sure...!

The old one was very simple to bypass bcause was used client letters...

Very simple they decleare Letters Link ...

But as i say, there are new-customs images...

Why you lose time on PvP Servers? BTW i see ppl ask for PvP Server protection methods...

Personaly i dont lose my time with PvP Servers...

The old one was very simple to bypass bcause was used client letters...

Very simple they decleare Letters Link ...

But as i say, there are new-customs images...

Why you lose time on PvP Servers? BTW i see ppl ask for PvP Server protection methods...

Personaly i dont lose my time with PvP Servers...

Well i Have fun playing on PvP server...  Well the point is that i want to make protection for boting and because at first point there is no money for LameQuard i am trying to fix this Code to be really hard to bypass ;) .. Be Sure i will make it with a litle help ;) !  it is not imposible ...!

If you used integrated images from client, such as numbers 1 to 9, basically the system would be easily bypassed, as phx could sniff the name of images, then doing a script you enter it automatically.

The only possible way is to get the full image to be generated randomly, such as catpcha. So external to the client.

After the protection comes only about the captcha system itself. Use another system.

-----

General discussion :

What the point about capcha, it's good only to spot a "bot", so in a pvp server, it's totally useless.

You stay out of your computer to go shit, you're banned because you weren't at time xx to enter a popup ? Clearly, stupid system.