[WTS][ENG]L2jDario Interlude Project!

Forum Online Again Tonight.The Project Don't Close..

And Krash Please Shuth The Fuck Up :) You Are Just A Spammer Here :) If you Don't like the project go and open your one(for 2 days like your servers ^.^)

See you :)

Tomorrow You Will Find Some Updates On Snv , Some Fixes!!!This will be done to make sure that the Pack will not close!!!

The New Update it's Ready But We Need To Test It 100% Before Upload it!!!

L2JDario Team!

Tomorrow You Will Find Some Updates On Snv , Some Fixes!!!This will be done to make sure that the Pack will not close!!!

The New Update it's Ready But We Need To Test It 100% Before Upload it!!!

L2JDario Team!

please stop it i can't stop laughing, there are plenty more ways to make money than selling a piece of sh*t, don't you think so?

please stop it i can't stop laughing, there are plenty more ways to make money than selling a piece of sh*t, don't you think so?

i guess with his "skills" he could first make public project to learn something before sell.

i guess with his "skills" he could first make public project to learn something before sell.

skills? yea he knows how to add booleans and integers in configs

i think you should go to the school to learn how to behave!

for the time you are a 10 years Old :)

skills? yea he knows how to add booleans and integers in configs

if you don't like my pack why you open server with my own?

hm...:)

ok you are a child i don't give importance to your comments! :)

tell me your opinion when we finish with the Test and reupload the new pack :)

for the time you are a 10 years Old :)if you don't like my pack why you open server with my own?

ok you are a child i don't give importance to your comments! :)tell me your opinion when we finish with the Test and reupload the new pack :)

yea you "don't give importance" to my comments that's why reply every time, so don't you think it's about time for you to start school?

PS: Vhalior has got the best interlude project. Do you think that he's going to spend money to buy your sh*t and test it?

for the time you are a 10 years Old :)if you don't like my pack why you open server with my own?

ok you are a child i don't give importance to your comments! :)tell me your opinion when we finish with the Test and reupload the new pack :)

What's the point? because acis && frozen are best than your project.

i can agree with you but lets see the "big" update...... first..

He will add other stupid customs I guess.

• Dynasty Armors Fixed
  • Dynasty Weapons Fixed
  • Dynasty Jewels Fixed

Best stupidity ever for a project.

Forum Online Again Tonight.The Project Don't Close..

And Krash Please Shuth The -beep- Up :) You Are Just A Spammer Here :) If you Don't like the project go and open your one(for 2 days like your servers ^.^)

See you :)

Are u sure about my servers?did you ever had a server? even if was donate server?