[WTS][ENG]L2jDario Interlude Project!

fail project is fail

ok zak,you speak?

every week with new server?

ok :) we are FAIL.yes !!

anyway....

I Would like To Inform you that we are Under Developin of a BIG update!

But that we do is not Easy and we need Some time To Finish it!

The SVN not Updated For A Long Time , But i am Sure that those who are preparing you will surprised :)

I can not tell you for sure When We Fnish , but for everything you Want The L2jDario team It's Here For You !

Pm Us Or Do A Report !

Yours,

L2jDario Team

yes i am talking dear failer, the only server i had was gaming-style and was online for 6 months :)

good luck man , hope u don't fail like others :(

lol its already failed

A guy shared sources of this project and they seemed that were based on equal,yea really.

i am this guy,  he only knows how to add configs. He says interlude skills are working 100%, you can open a beta server with this pack i shared and test salvation/gate chant and others, like aegis stance it still increases p def, cool?

PS: he is still selling shared things, why don't you lock it?

zake you test the preco version......i have the updates and all skills work 100% they cant give oen preco and this preco have all the fixes so why you buy the real pack if the preco is perfect ?

zake you test the preco version......i have the updates and all skills work 100% they cant give oen preco and this preco have all the fixes so why you buy the real pack if the preco is perfect ?

bot or sth?

1) pack is perfect?

2) the updates are shared in mxc

3) buy a shared sh*t?

Are you a bot or you bought it and realised that it is junk?

why you deal with zake,

i already told you that the pack will changed 100% , we do a new update and we change everything i don't told you that the project it's perfect but is better from others with 300 euro (This Is EPIC) !

w/e i will inform you about the update when we done it