L2 Updater V1.3

• 1 year later...

so after you do the initial one and let's say you want modify weapongrp.dat you have to repack the whole thing again? or you just pack the file you modify and select is as critical?

Can anyone answer this?

Can anyone answer this?

You must repack them all in order to recreate a new files.lst (Files List) . Then you only need to upload files.lst.zip and the modified file. The critical flag it's for critical file's that you want to be checked in updaters start without the need of a full check operation.

Edited by zodiark0

You must repack them all in order to recreate a new files.lst (Files List) . Then you only need to upload files.lst.zip and the modified file. The critical flag it's for critical file's that you want to be checked in updaters start without the need of a full check operation.

Thank you.

I know this is not a virus but my anti-virus is detecting it like one, im using avira antivir, it says its "graftor" trojan.

Anything can be done against the shortcut it creates on the desktop?

Thanks for the share, works pretty fine.

• 2 months later...

It's really great, but the shortcut on the desktop is not the updater's name.

I have named my updater L2Bronze.exe but my desktop shortcut targets to Auris Updater.exe, which does not exist.

Edited by G-hamsteR

• 8 months later...

I know this might be old topic but im posting to inform Windows 8 users. When i pressed the " Build L2Updater settings" and then press saved there was an error. In order to make the whole thing right you MUST run the builder as ADMINISTRATOR.

I know this might be old topic but im posting to inform Windows 8 users. When i pressed the " Build L2Updater settings" and then press saved there was an error. In order to make the whole thing right you MUST run the builder as ADMINISTRATOR.

no you don't its working perfectly on windows 8.1 64bit maybe your system is bad configured

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Its Great Product!

Just windows 10 and cheap antiviruses like defender, avast, found weekly a new trojan in it.
It wouldbe good to to make some certi, or somthing for it to be marked as safe.

For nod32 its a safe program.

• 6 months later...