L2 Updater V1.3

Nice program!

Is there anyway to use it so you have to execute the updater instead of loading using the L2.exe file? What I mean is I would like to prevent players from modifying their own client .dat files by forcing them to use the updater instead of just running L2.exe

Thanks. :)

Nice program!

Is there anyway to use it so you have to execute the updater instead of loading using the L2.exe file? What I mean is I would like to prevent players from modifying their own client .dat files by forcing them to use the updater instead of just running L2.exe

Thanks. :)

you need make other changes in system for force it, because the player only changing IP or anything you have installed they can do, is better make something  like new protocol ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thank you! This looks awesome but there is 1 problem. We cannot change the outline from kamael. Im not talking about the Background but the outer edges. Looks really nasty when the bg is changed. Is there anyway you can provide a solution for this since you wont be releasing the source?