L2 Updater V1.3

nice but i think i have see this before

Its like NCSoft's launcher. There is a same launcher written in delphi...  Author: _Untitled.

You just have saw the same skin on launchers written by another guys.

Yeap it seems awesome but if you could explain us how to set it up... for example do we have to upload all the system folder to our ftp and stuff?

Please make a guide.

Thanks!

Yeap it seems awesome but if you could explain us how to set it up... for example do we have to upload all the system folder to our ftp and stuff?

Please make a guide.

Thanks!

here the guide.

[share]L2 Updaters + Guide by darknessneo

and what report?

i love you zodiark, looking forward for that guide :) maybe my personal problem is that i don't understand where to put upload file and what to write in uploadUrl and NewsUrl... But with a full guide it will be more simple.. sorry again for my bad english,maybe is because of this i don't fully understand other guide :)

Hello zodirak thank you for the updater it's really nice but there is one problem

every time i put the FTP link it tells me Updated Failed, but with _Untiteled updater the FTP works fine maybe because of the _Settiings.ini ? or maybe something wrong with your builder

if i'm the only one having this please tell me, Thank you again.

i love you zodiark, looking forward for that guide :) maybe my personal problem is that i don't understand where to put upload file and what to write in uploadUrl and NewsUrl... But with a full guide it will be more simple.. sorry again for my bad english,maybe is because of this i don't fully understand other guide :)

Upload files you will put them on your remote host. Example from the root create a folder uploadFolder and put all your packed files there.

Upload url you will put the url of the remote host example: http:://www.adressOfYourRemoteHost-Site//uploadFolder