[Preview]Snow Vesper

Yeah, but Bow is from Olympus Fire by Ave :] Did You forgot to mention ? :]

Of course, no. It is only for screenshot, I don't share or reshare, works that were created by other men, because it is there work, and if they want they reshare it.

Can you please say anything about armor? ;) You are pro,so I interested in your opinion.

Can you please say anything about armor? ;) You are pro,so I interested in you opinion.

First of all You have to know that preview is not allowed...Its J4KS0N sample - simillar to my Olympus Fire but its texture is lighter...But I think its ok :) For sure it's much better than few latest shares from mxc...

At first I thought to try to do from it Olympus Fire,but I saw that it is really hard,at least for me)I can't do those black parts on set :)

Thx for you answer.

No problem, just keep on working ;) And You dont need to remake my armor, try to make Your own effect - work this way, and You will get better effect than my OF ;)

Take care and good luck :)

Don't like it , also previews are forbidden here so please ask from a mod to delete your post or I will report you , we could post our previews me , ave and other client mods but we don't do it so.

Thx

Ok, if the previews are forbidden, please close the topic.

If you are going to share the armor you dont have to request for lock just finish it and if you wish share it with us.

Ok, if the previews are forbidden, please close the topic.

BTW My opinion = is really Nice... Keep Working ...!

Waiting for share ^^

nice work mate, but agree with AVE, try remake a fire panner or something like that :P that look cool anyway keep working!!