[Guide] How to Create LII CT1 Server(Kamael)

Im getting the Ur password does not match account information.

Ive set the AutoCreateAccount= True

halp

ps when I run the Start.bat I get an error saying Apache is running. or something like that

Im getting the Ur password does not match account information.

Ive set the AutoCreateAccount= True

halp

ps when I run the Start.bat I get an error saying Apache is running. or something like that

i didn't catch it what excactly is your problem you can't log in with admin account or you can't create account auto ??

Some corrections!

• Your Hosts file is not needed.
  • No account with ID Maker exists. (only an account slayerg1 o.O)
    • Please add at "Hosts" this: 127.0.0.1 l2authd.lineage2.com -> 127.0.0.1 l2testauthd.lineage2.com  -> 216.107.250.194 nprotect.lineage2.com .
    • Explain how to make their self Admins.
      • Write how to register the gameserver, so it will work!
      • Write how to add custom GM-Shop and custom Buffer!
        • Tell us the ID of the class changer!
        • The server worked fine for me, BUT AFTER i have read ALL the posts to explain what was going on and why it didnt work at first and how to fix it!

I will Answer them !

1)Explain how to make their self Admins. ?

->Open navicat then go at your database ( default l2jdb ) then characters , then find your char and after that try to find AccessLevel .. and change from 0 to 200 ... or from game write this command //changelvl 200

2)How to register the gameserver, so it will work! ?

->Go at loginserver folder then open RegisterGameServer.bat , after that write 1 for Bartz 2 for Kain 3 for Sieghart etc etc ... after that take the hexid(server 1).txt at gameserver/config and rename it to hexid.txt

3)Write how to add custom GM-Shop and custom Buffer! ?

Its in greek !! Also i will tell it at English too ! >>.<<

[GR]Loipon .... gia na baleis buffer ... 8a sou exei 1 sql file ... anoigeis navicat meta patas stin DB s logika l2jdb meta patas deksi click execute bath file .. briskeis to .sql tou buffer.. patas diplo click 8a sou fortwsei k 8a s pei [Msg] Finished - 2 queries executed successfully to 2 den einai aparaithto .. mporei na s pei k 5 .. meta 8a sou exei ena .htm file .. to perneis .. kai to bazeis sto gameserver/data/html/default/ ekei mesa kai 8a sou exei ena file jscripts gia interlude k scripts gia kamael 8a sou pw kai tis 2 ekdoxes ...

1)Kamael , perneis to script logika 9999_NPCBuffer 8a sou exei .. kai to bazeis mesa sto gameserver\data\scripts\custom ekei antigrafh to 9999_NPCBuffer (to 9999 einai gia tin buffer pou exw egw.. gia esena mporei na einai diaforetiko ean exeis alli buffer i ean to exoun allaksei) meta pas

gameserver\data kai psaxneis gia to scripts.cfg to anoigeis me notepad kai psaxneis sto telos gia # Custom kai bazeis meta to teleutaio pou exei to custom/9999_NPCBuffer/__init__.py des edw pws 8a sou einai ..

# Custom

custom/3995_echo/__init__.py

custom/4000_ShadowWeapons/__init__.py

custom/5000_MissQueen/__init__.py

custom/7000_HeroItems/__init__.py

custom/8000_RaidbossInfo/__init__.py

custom/8001_NpcLocationInfo/__init__.py

custom/6050_KetraOrcSupport/__init__.py

custom/6051_VarkaSilenosSupport/__init__.py

custom/9999_NPCBuffer/__init__.py

2)Interlude 8a sou exei to idio ena 9999_NPCBuffer (to 9999 einai gia tin buffer pou exw egw.. gia esena mporei na einai diaforetiko ean exeis alli buffer i ean to exoun allaksei) to perneis kai pas gameserver\data\jscript\custom ekei to kaneis antigrafh kai meta anoigeis to __init__.py pou briskete sto custom fakelo .. kai bazeis to '9999_NPCBuffer' ws last grammh des edw pws 8a prepei na einai

__all__ = [

'5011_l2day',

'7000_HeroItems',

'6050_KetraOrcSupport',

'6051_VarkaSilenosSupport',

'9999_NPCBuffer'

]

print ""

print "importing custom data ..."

from data.jscript.custom import *

print "... done"

print ""

Twra gia to GM Shop , 8a sou exei 2 .sql files ... kaneis to idio me ton buffer ta kaneis excecute stin db sou .. meta 8a sou exei ena .htm i polla file to opoio to pas sto gameserver/data/html/merchant ekei to kaneis epikolisi ... Prosexe .. mporei na sou exei k kati .xml arxeia ta opoia mpenoun sto gameserver\data\multisell ekei!!

Global GK , 8a sou exei k ekei 2 .sql files ... kai kaneis to idio me ta parapanw diladi execute stin db sou ... meta 8a sou exei ena i polla .htm files ta opoia ta bazeis sto gameserver/data/html/teleporter epikolisi ekei

pistebw na boh8hsa  Good Luck !!

[ENG]Listen ... in order to put a buff ... it should have 1 sql file ... you open it with navicat then you select your DB .... default l2jdb then you click right click and then click execute bath file ... find the .sql file from buffer .. and double click it .. it should load smth .. and it will tell you [Msg] Finished - 2 queries executed successfully the 2nd .sql file isnt neccessary .. it may have 5 sql files .. ( lol :P ) after then it should have a .htm file which you copy and you put it at gameserver/data/html/default/ there and after that it should have 1 file jscripts for interlude and scripts for kamael .. i will tell u and the 2 ways how to put kamael and IL too !!

1)Kamael , you take the script folder .. maybe 9999_NPCBuffer and you put it at gameserver/data/scripts/custom/ and you paste it there ( the 9999_NPCBuffer is for mine buffer ... for you it may be different .. 800_NPCBuffer who knows ? xD :P ) then you go at gameserver/data/ and you search for >> scripts.cfg << then you open it with notepad and you search at the last for #Custom and you put after the last line the custom/9999_NPCBuffer/__init__.py , see below how it may be !

# Custom

custom/3995_echo/__init__.py

custom/4000_ShadowWeapons/__init__.py

custom/5000_MissQueen/__init__.py

custom/7000_HeroItems/__init__.py

custom/8000_RaidbossInfo/__init__.py

custom/8001_NpcLocationInfo/__init__.py

custom/6050_KetraOrcSupport/__init__.py

custom/6051_VarkaSilenosSupport/__init__.py

custom/9999_NPCBuffer/__init__.py

2)Interlude it should have the same 9999_NPCBuffer ( the 9999_NPCBuffer is for mine buffer ... for you it may be different .. 800_NPCBuffer who knows ? xD :P ) you take it and you put it at gameserver/data/jscript/custom there you paste it and then you open the __init__.py that is based at the folder named custom .. and you put '9999_NPCBuffer' as the last line of this file .. check below how it should be

__all__ = [

'5011_l2day',

'7000_HeroItems',

'6050_KetraOrcSupport',

'6051_VarkaSilenosSupport',

'9999_NPCBuffer'

]

print ""

print "importing custom data ..."

from data.jscript.custom import *

print "... done"

print ""

Now for the GM Shop , it should have 2.sql files .. you make the same as buffer .. you execute them at your DB .. then it should have many .htm files ... these goes at gameserver/data/html/merchant there you paste them .... WATCH OUT ...it may have some other files .xml which goes at gameserver/data/multisell ! there you paste it

Global GK , it should have 2 .sql files .... and you do the same as before .. ( you know xD ) execute at your db .. then it should have .htm files you copy them and you paste them at gameserver/data/html/teleporter there you paste it

I Hope i helped !  Good Luck !!

4)Tell us the ID of the class changer! ?

The id is 31228 !

That post explains a lot...thanx.Btw does any one else problem with Clan Creation???

When i go to a priest and press "Create Clan" and press ok after the name the game freezes (stucks) tottaly and the character which i  created tha clan with doesn't login again when i try.

I tryied it several times but every time the same thing happens.

Does any one have the same probl?

yea that's really easy to someone who can know how to create a CT1 Server.And i think all from here knows :)

i dont. server is runnning, but when i want to login, i got my account is used. :S

grrrr im getting angry... server is running but on web page it is down...