Jump to content

gadeas

Members
  • Posts

    50
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

Everything posted by gadeas

  1. Are you kidding,no? Who will use a file which have a Trojan? LOL...
  2. Welcome in MxC.
  3. Thanks 2 all :).
  4. Titan ftw... if you have rene/champ. In MxC with the titan you can make a train of the 2 big rooms from MoS and kill it in 30sec or faster :).
  5. My first game was Tank Battle :). http://takegame.com/shooter/pictures/tankbattle.gif A screen from the game :D.
  6. //EDIT. Yea I know. So you know DauMagie,Luceee,etc?:)
  7. nice song list. I'll use some songs for my first video. :D
  8. Nice, but old trick :D. It's bored to do this... but there are servers where you can give recommend after 1 day from when you have created the another character, so you can't do this always :P.
  9. Thanks for the crests and for share it :D.
  10. The best program. Thanks for share it :D.
  11. I voted Human, but sometimes I play with Orc.
  12. I played there. My nick was: MardoK
  13. I think the destro are good only in interlude... if we speak about another client of L2, then I think the best are the Warlord for fast farm.
  14. I've voted this one: safe 4 max 16, farm for A-S/Scrolls I think it's the best way to get a perfect server without OP classes.
  15. Epilogue --> Spellhowler and necro. Interlude --> Necro only :(
  16. Baium and antharas, the best :D.
  17. Nice script, but I have one question. This works in Epilogue or only Gracia ct2.3?? :) Thanks.
  18. Nice guide, hope I'll learn some PS now :D.
  19. Try downloading the video and don't use play. :D This worked for me.
  20. I think this are the best Counter Strike movie. Remember: Use the 720p quality and full screen :). http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=hfUAthwLIRM&feature=fvw
  21. Counter Strike 1.6 :)
  22. Nice movie. You were lucky :D. @lebanaaa. Read the rules.
  23. This option don't are on all servers :(... This pic is from an Gracia Final server.
  24. 1. WoW 2. God Of War (all) 3. Metin2
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..