New interlude Server Comming...

I can't tell if that's sarcasm but I seriously hope it is...

That "DDoS Protection By Sawk" shit he puts on all of his websites is 100% bullshit, he first started saying that when depmax first added "DDoS Protection" (which isn't real ddos protection it simply prevents socket flooding crashing the server, which everyone seems to think is ddos) and then he moved his servers to a datacenter with DDoS Protection.

Sawk is an idiot, and you can't "make" ddos protection you can only host your server in a datacenter that filters ddos without null-routing your server.

Ei ei ei...

Dont be bad :P

I was just stating the obvious that his servers didnt had similar problems like others...with DDos

Still his servers were better than most of others :O

Cheers !!!

Ei ei ei...

Dont be bad :P

I was just stating the obvious that his servers didnt had similar problems like others...with DDos

Still his servers were better than most of others :O

Cheers !!!

And yet he has closed every single one of them and has relaunched them about 8 or 9 times...

Oh, I forgot... mxc people rate servers and their owners by how many times they close and relaunch...

And yet he has closed every single one of them and has relaunched them about 8 or 9 times...

Oh, I forgot... mxc people rate servers and their owners by how many times they close and relaunch...

But still Anarchy , L2 is a game for fun and flames ^_^ , i just play it for fun ... so really who cares about how many times a XX server was launched or re-launched :P

But still Anarchy , L2 is a game for fun and flames ^_^ , i just play it for fun ... so really who cares about how many times a XX server was launched or re-launched :P

those who want to play on good servers :D