Lineage II Freya High Five - New Chronicle

Trance

Can you give me any link about this announcement?

It's not an announcement its a rumour going around beetwen developers.

There's rumor that 2012 is the end of the world, but who thinks that it is really the end? L2J always was free and open and always be.

There's rumor that 2012 is the end of the world, but who thinks that it is really the end? L2J always was free and open and always be.

Well you wouldnt say that if you would know what i know.

u donate for l2j sometimes ?

i guess NO... why should they keep the work for some kids which make money with there work ?

u will soon enough the true :)

Huh, its a rumour but I think if will happens you have to pay for... and someone can share source (I'm talking about new clients).

Played in Freya and i really can say when i logged for the first time i didnt knew if that is lineage.

So you know my opinion about the update.

Played in Freya and i really can say when i logged for the first time i didnt knew if that is lineage.

So you know my opinion about the update.

High Five update is just an update of Freya.

It's a simple chronicle update,fckin things more .Nothing special

Though,goddess of destruction update/expansion will contain MANY new things,that make L2 a new game.

Omg....this is not l2 aynmore:|

I do not hope you to see prelude interface.

We-all love IL but we can't stay N/A reasons, Technology advances: Cars soon will fly (haha) so we have to play a new chronicle more advanced. These are future steps.  ;D

Huh, its a rumour but I think if will happens you have to pay for... and someone can share source (I'm talking about new clients).

Nobody would ever play for l2j since its the most useless,unstable,made by wannabes pack :)

Nobody would ever play for l2j since its the most useless,unstable,made by wannabes pack :)

Actually some l2j forks ( take l2dc for example ) have used the l2j files as a base and made really good stuff from it . If L2J devs decide to go private and really focus on their development , we can look forward to some really cool and massively populated private servers .

Actually some l2j forks ( take l2dc for example ) have used the l2j files as a base and made really good stuff from it . If L2J devs decide to go private and really focus on their development , we can look forward to some really cool and massively populated private servers .

thats true but you overrate l2dc its a really bad fork too :)