Wich class is the best in PvP ???

As some guys said in posts before mine, the player made the char work...not the inverse.

In L2 i ike summoners, but ofc, all class have thei own function and u need to know what u are doing with the char u r playing on.

lol some classes arent made for pvp...

some are supports for damage dealers, some have different functions than deal damage on a target, like cancel and debuff, buff and assist its the case of summoners, tanks, enchanters and heallers

this discussion of which is the best is useless since Lineage becomes a 900 range game, only sorceror, sps, spellhowler, necro, hawkeye, silver ranger, phantom ranger, treasure hunter, plains walker and abyss walker are in this discussion

in other words: archers, mages and daggers

daggers because they are fast and may have lucky to get closer and give a backstab

all the rest of fighters, like gladiators, tyrants , destroyers are useless and not really required in pvp parties..summoners, heallers and enchanters are still in to support cuz they can be usefull

most because the bishop wont take the risk to heal a suicidal kamikaze..i really dont like to play bishop when we have some daggers in the party, long range classes make the work so much easier since ppl out of range wont be affected by group heals and balance life...