Wich class is the best in PvP ???

i really agree that archmage is better than other mages in self buffed pvp, they have concentration u can break the other casting easily, just open with prominence and not with surrender/vortex..use that when u feel ure safe to interrupt ur enemy casting

if the enemy is a melee, u can always slow and run and use aura flash to get precious seconds advantage, while decay is reducing enemy hp very fast

and against archer, u dont take stun easy if ure on majestic and dont get interrupted by arrows easy too...u can always get a bit closer, aura flash and sleep, heal urself while target is asleep and surrender+vortex+prominence is a lethal combo

for mass pvp is just vulnerable as any other mage

Imao sk is the best pvp class. I played on pvp IL server. PPl equiped sk with heavy armor, cast speed tattoo, mage weapons and heavy fighter/mage buffs. Fast drain, deflect arrow, freezing strike, cubics etc. Pure Ownage :P

i disagree about every class being good in pvp if well played....

some classes have different roles, like summoners, ofc they own all fighters and all mages in 1x1 pvps, but their role is, since C4, support, debuff and farm adena :p

tanks role is pull that healler and tank damage

buffers and heallers have to support those who really are in pvp: archers, mages and daggers

ofc L2 is all about long range/ fast pvp, and only those classes are able to do that, the rest have to accept their roles and be happy :p

Hello people.I think that the best pvp char is Spellsinger. I really like the female charecter's they are so beautyfull and i aways play with SpS.Im a female. But yeah girls are playing lineage 2. A friend that is also browsing this forum " HaCkz0r " helped me to learn lineage 2 and my first class in the game was spell singer and i find it very awesome for player vs player matches

I agree with Tweety, sps is nice, and in kamael your enemies cant buff too much resists against it. But dagger can  kill it easily if you dont have time to land frost bolt/vortex or cast a cancel.