Looking for serious guy

sharpshoot3r

Question

Hello folks!

I am about to start a server, and I need a serious help with Java.

I am searching for someone interested in starting a project, who can develop Java. The project is going to be PVP Interlude, with few custom PVP features. I am web designer and developer, who also has administrative skills. Also I own a server machine. The name of the server and the website are already done. The ideas for the features are also made-up. Just need someone who can realize them.

So if you are enthusiastic and want to work together, just send me a PM.

You will recieve half of the donations.

And please, avoid posting negative comments.

Thank you!

15 answers to this question

Hey guys!

After so long MXC has been offline, I want to bring up my post and continue searching for someone interested in starting a new project together.

You must:

be able to speak english fluently.

be able to develop L2J.

More information you will recieve in PM.

Thank you!

Just need someone who can realize them.

Its funny how you all thing that " i just need someone to implement my idea ". As if implementing an idea is something you do faster than you jerk off ...

Thinking an idea is small, coding it is way bigger. Thats why most ppl stay in the ideas ;)

Well I don't want someone just to code my idea.

I'm not that kinda guy that wants a dream server, and someone to create it.

I'm just saying that I have the main idea for the server. Don't get me wrong.

The fact is most people who looking for a coder to make their ideas end up with their server beeing closed because that shows the sign of beeing an absolute wannabe and have abolutely 0 knowledge as far as l2j goes.

If i were you i would rather learn java than beeing the ultimate noob who everyone laughs at because he knows nothing and wants everything...no flame intended.

Well, in the past I've created few servers with success. Also I have few commited patches to the L2J core and dp. That means that I have clue what Java is.

I think that 2 minds are always much more than one. So I want someone who I can trust.

As I said, don't get me wrong ;d

Well, in the past I've created few servers with success. Also I have few commited patches to the L2J core and dp. That means that I have clue what Java is.

I think that 2 minds are always much more than one. So I want someone who I can trust.

Than i really dont know why you want anyone

I don't see any sense in your words?

Are you pissed off of servers handled by one guy? Closed before the first month?

Then why are you crying?

LoL you are absolutely suck at understanding english language.

You cant explain yourself properly and when you should explain what you want cause ppl intentionally want to help you you say "nvm just dont spam" get some sense into your head retard...

think of a idea > make a concect detailed > Think of Similar system allready implanted or Shared > take similar system and mod them to the way you like it or code from scratch > if you stuck somewhere at methods or whatever you can always ask on l2j community such as l2jsever or here

since you are allready Fimilar whit coding lanuages "html,php,csss,javascript" as you said above it should be not a big task to learn java, the basics(if,else,case,switch,boolean and so on) are simple there many methods on the source you can get to use, you should be able to read how the code works since your fimilar whit coding lanuages.

Instead of asking someone to work whit you, you should learn java yourself always instead of counting on someone you dont even know, and you save yourself a few bucks

think of a idea > make a concect detailed > Think of Similar system allready implanted or Shared > take similar system and mod them to the way you like it or code from scratch > if you stuck somewhere at methods or whatever you can always ask on l2j community such as l2jsever or here

If only more people could think like that, that will save some efforts on the keyboard typing a message, but ppl is lazy.

Intrepid is back, flaming more than a dragon :P.

Sharp, you surely know it, but no one will develop a server for free, and if they do, they code their own ideas, not others (except if they got really good ideas, which is really often wrong :P). You made numerous topics about recruting someone, and I think they all have (and will) ended like that.

People who propose their services for free are often really bad developpers (I can give names, can't even apply a patch :P).

The way eKo think is the right one. Use what is already coded (make your own collection), analyze it, and turn it for your own use. This is the only way to progress, and make something bigger. It's only a question of time and will. If you haven't both, just forget to admin a server.

IL is perhaps the worst choice to do a live server, as there is actually no fine projects. There is a lot of work to do in order to make it "more retail". Well I feel already the hawt whisper of Intrepid on my neck about "Shiterlude" (when you talk of IL, Intrepid have the only choice to flame the thread until the guy gives up), I could say the same about "Freyashit" or "HighFail" broken gameplay, but it's pointless to fight versus alive god (even Chuck Norris would have problems).

Annyyywaayy, first sorry about the "non-related" post, second, think about what eKo & I said :).

PS: Don't bother with Intrepid, he does that for post count ! All know it !

Regards, and GL anyway you do.

Tk.

If only more people could think like that, that will save some efforts on the keyboard typing a message, but ppl is lazy.

Intrepid is back, flaming more than a dragon :P.

Sharp, you surely know it, but no one will develop a server for free, and if they do, they code their own ideas, not others (except if they got really good ideas, which is really often wrong :P). You made numerous topics about recruting someone, and I think they all have (and will) ended like that.

People who propose their services for free are often really bad developpers (I can give names, can't even apply a patch :P).

The way eKo think is the right one. Use what is already coded (make your own collection), analyze it, and turn it for your own use. This is the only way to progress, and make something bigger. It's only a question of time and will. If you haven't both, just forget to admin a server.

IL is perhaps the worst choice to do a live server, as there is actually no fine projects. There is a lot of work to do in order to make it "more retail". Well I feel already the hawt whisper of Intrepid on my neck about "Shiterlude" (when you talk of IL, Intrepid have the only choice to flame the thread until the guy gives up), I could say the same about "Freyashit" or "HighFail" broken gameplay, but it's pointless to fight versus alive god (even Chuck Norris would have problems).

Annyyywaayy, first sorry about the "non-related" post, second, think about what eKo & I said :).

PS: Don't bother with Intrepid, he does that for post count ! All know it !

Regards, and GL anyway you do.

Tk.

lol you really surprise me i never thought you are that stupid but afterall i was wrong with that.

But who cares i try to help i get "nvm dont spam" and than i get i flame ppl because i try to help tham...seriously guys think for a second how prettya damn retarded many of you are besides if i flame dekarma me and show it.(its funny that by rules flame = dekarma and i never ever had dekarma for flaming)

LoL you are absolutely suck at understanding english language.

You cant explain yourself properly and when you should explain what you want cause ppl intentionally want to help you you say "nvm just dont spam" get some sense into your head retard...

lol you really surprise me i never thought you are that stupid but afterall i was wrong with that.

true sign of stupidity...

If i were you i would rather learn java than beeing the ultimate noob who everyone laughs at because he knows nothing and wants everything...no flame intended.

You barely don't want to help, when your first post was effectively intended to "help" (well you treat him of "ultimate noob"), your others posts are just not needed and don't propose any solution. Unfortunately, your answers are often irrelevant and tend to insult others (whatever post you post, just a general overview :P). Just check back your answers and the numbers of insults inside. There is at least a "noob" or a "stupid".

I don't even treat you of anything, and still you treat me of "stupid". Think about it.

My parts of topic about you were intended as "trolling", you just fell in the trap ! :). Calling me noob have no incidence on my life, so /care.

I have no clue about dekarma someone on a forum which doesn't care about karma value. Plus, I can't dekarma. And even if I can, I still don't care lol. I'm not here to do the police, moderators are for that.

Sorry about this :) I stop to post.

You barely don't want to help, when your first post was effectively intended to "help" (well you treat him of "ultimate noob"), your others posts are just not needed and don't propose any solution. Unfortunately, your answers are often irrelevant and tend to insult others (whatever post you post, just a general overview :P). Just check back your answers and the numbers of insults inside. There is at least a "noob" or a "stupid".

I don't even treat you of anything, and still you treat me of "stupid". Think about it.

My parts of topic about you were intended as "trolling", you just fell in the trap ! :). Calling me noob have no incidence on my life, so /care.

I have no clue about dekarma someone on a forum which doesn't care about karma value. Plus, I can't dekarma. And even if I can, I still don't care lol. I'm not here to do the police, moderators are for that.

Sorry about this :) I stop to post.

than theres a report button a report section etc etc.

The fact that you cant understand what i said in my 1st post in this topic dont change anything and dont make me worse.

Besides trolling nahh thats the most stupid thing you can come up with since that was so far from trolling like you from understand what i said.

I try to keep it simple so even you will understand it altho i dont think its gonna happen afterall.

The fact is most people who looking for a coder to make their ideas end up with their server beeing closed because that shows the sign of beeing an absolute wannabe and have abolutely 0 knowledge as far as l2j goes.

Which means most of the ppl here who search for a coder get along with a kid even when they think they dont and get scammed or taken out from their own server and for that learning java would be a better choice than depend on someone that may or may not but theres the chance to scam you.

Read again my 1st post and think.