You can kill ppls in the towns....

Kitoshi

lol.. very very old bug.. from C4 :S

I think its not working in all servers.. and u also kill npcs xDD

well, in a server L2J C4 server (when C4 was the new chronicle) u must use a physical skill for example stun and when u are "stunning" you must click in other PJ or NPC pressing ctrl (but only click no "attack action") and after u finish to use stun u will start to attack new target automatically xDD

that was ammazing when u find a PK in a town or when u only want to start a "war" in a peace zone lol :S

• 2 weeks later...

works in all the servers i played so far

using this bug you can kill ppls in towns, any npc... you can destroy castle walls:)

basically you can hit anything you can target

btw.. best class for this is any archer class, use stun on mob

Hello,

I found a bug how to kill ppls in towns... Work on all servers! (Need to have a monsters in town ---> u can pull them from the hunting area)

Follow the steps ! :

1. U need to be a FIGHER!

2. Target the monster and use skill + ctrl afther that target quickly that person u wanna kill

3. Your char will run afther target person don\'t use any skills at this time or move  .... just don\'t touch anything :D

U can pk in this way or kill pkers in towns and pick up theyr items :)

Enjoy!

firstly works on 20 % servers because its an wery old bug

second mobs will be killed in towns wery fast, take guard nob ! :D

lastly  your skill cast must be quite quick, for that u should buff your self