You can kill ppls in the towns....

Kitoshi

Hello,

I found a bug how to kill ppls in towns... Work on all servers! (Need to have a monsters in town ---> u can pull them from the hunting area)

Follow the steps ! :

1. U need to be a FIGHER!

2. Target the monster and use skill + ctrl afther that target quickly that person u wanna kill

3. Your char will run afther target person don't use any skills at this time or move  .... just don't touch anything :D

U can pk in this way or kill pkers in towns and pick up theyr items :)

Enjoy!

works on mostly every server..u must cast a skill,while casting that skill,quickly target something and you will attack it.this also works on urself.if u wana kill urlsef.cast a skill,while casting it.target urself and ull start attacking urself

Mages can too kill in town but they usualy use magicks ..... for thath theyr hit will be weak and this cost most time to kill the player.....

Listen again attack monster + ctrl + skill and then fast target the player ok.... when u started to hit a player don't touch anything ....

I still think it works on most servers....

I don't remember the names .... now i play faction server for now.  Bug work!!!

http://wwwl2lancerco.crearphpnuke.com/ This is the faction server.... come and try my name is Kitoshi

First you must use and the [alt] button then attack to others in most servers on the latest Interlude rev and off doesn't work IN town ^^  but in outside places like a castle  etc works ^^ (anywhere outside a town)