[Discussion] L2J "Projects"

Somebody develop a good C4 pack so I do not have to use L2OFF extender files and I will be happy; it will never happen but I can dream. :)

But in my opinion no java pack will ever finish IL or even come close. I have seen too many projects come and go and still IL java is far from being any good to be use on a live server except perhaps on high rates. Too many missing features, content, stability and years of "flaming java" will always cripple any java based L2 emulator.

I do like java based packs, if I didn't then I would not be working for L2DC. :D

Kamalol is for Kamael what "shiterlude"* is for Interlude.

*All copyrights from Intrepid, 2007-2010.

----

For explanation, Intrepid was saying each time he saw an Interlude project "it's shit", "Il is shit", "IL can't be corrected", and such. Because of the code.

Myself, I use Kamalol each time I talk about the end of L2 post-IL chronicles. Because who can say L2 is L2 after IL ? Flying ships, winged stuff... It misses only dark vador, yoda and light sabers.

Still, it's personal PoV, and as I respected Intrepid PoV about IL, I can respect your PoV if you like current L2 content (dwarf which jump on target, agathions who play football, and such in the next High Five).

This is a "rolleye" to Intrepid.

+500k to tryskell. i hate all clients above interlude. not to say above c4... but no i love interlude, lifestone style and primeval island. i hope freya and other sh1ts weren't ever made. this 'kamalol', or whatever you call it, ruined everything. from the time it was releashed, i have been leaving and starting lineage all time :D

... i have been leaving and starting lineage all time :D

hahahaaha xD! .. me too e.e

i started L2 7 years ago, and left it for 3 years, i was back for 2 years, and left 1 year and a half, now i am back learning how to make servers xD! .. anyway, C3 is the best chronicle if we say KAMALOLS, althought i like all races, Kamael too, i like them xD! .. ye ye ... and in my opinion i think that that people that doesn't like new features are people that don't deserve to be alive, we are human, we are alive to upgrade all we know :D

however .. i am not who to tell anything to anyone, as anybody has enought rights to say someone is bad, someone is good, i always forget this XD! .. sorry if i said something wrong before ON TOPIC, outta here i don't really care about anything that much xD! and about packs,  i don't like any of them really xD .. well not that much .. i just like servers x3, and FOR NOW there is no any pack L2J stable to start a server x3 I THINK xD!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

and in my opinion i think that that people that doesn't like new features are people that don't deserve to be alive

Scary. The abuse of emoticones made it even more creepiest.

C3 is fine, but too old... Need program to use single core / old computer to launch it, and near no one got C3 client.

IL got a lot of new content, which stay in the spirit of Lineage 2, a middle age fantasy world. After IL, there is more "fantasy" then "middle age" lol. Ok, I stop offtopic.

@offtopic : i don't see where it starts to be creepie :D i always think on that way about almost everything, even my family and i am 17 years old yet xD!

@ontopi : where is discussion? :D

L2JAcis Best Project Why ?  Can you Tell Me Why Best Project , No Customs << !!  L2JAcis Owner Please Add TvT Event CTF Event  And Much More Please. This Project Created For Low Rate Servers Please Add Some Customs

p.s Sorry My English

L2JAcis Best Project Why ?  Can you Tell Me Why Best Project , No Customs << !!  L2JAcis Owner Please Add TvT Event CTF Event  And Much More Please. This Project Created For Low Rate Servers Please Add Some Customs

p.s Sorry My English

aCis will to continue the project Interlude like l2j, only fixes/missing files/etc.

high blood sugar ?

@offtopic: i am not sure ..but if it is true.. i am always high blood sugar :D i just reserve my ideas and all my expressions according to the theme .. for example here, makes me get excited the idea of discussin about themes i like :D :D :D :D :D

@ontopic: really .. where is discussion ?

To mods : i think people has lost the point of the topic .. so i ask please somebody close this topic .. but i'd like to know what lord setekh thinks about my way to think [about what i said on @offtopic :)] .. so after he says his opinion i ask please somebody close the topic ;D

[Epilogue: consecutive points is the unfinished start of something big :D :D :D .. think about it, i dare you :D]

Someone said that l2jfrozen adding only customs. You're wrong. Most of customs came from l2scoria and devs fixed it. I suggest you to look on timeline now. :)

Someone said that l2jfrozen adding only customs. You're wrong. Most of customs came from l2scoria and devs fixed it. I suggest you to look on timeline now. :)

@offtopic:here our forum mod ? :D : D :D nice to see you around this places ^^

@ontopic: as now people still make comments about the pack they work on i think don't should be closed the topic ... at least not yet until spamers appear :/