[Discussion] L2J "Projects"

Can you tell me the why? :) (you know,we discussing)

beacause l2jbrazil is active and have to many fixes than l2jaCis....

in 1 year yes... couse this slow development lol :(

+1.... 1 year and maybe more..

οh come on,guess its eazy to understand !

Beacuse of the crap customs,thats why all "newbies" start with these crap projects such as brasil-teon etc,etc.

+1

I didn't say that it isn't clean BUT logical when new client came out, they left from interlude version right?

So they left some unfinished issues,right?...

The fact that something hasn't been done, does not make the pack not-properly coded, lol.

the best pack for newbies and etc for me is l2brazil..

And the most hilarious reply this day and etc for me is this..

Not really :)

And btw i didn't told if l2jbrasil is better than l2jacis,i just asked why l2jbrasil.

L2jBrasil have put soooo many customs with a result to be so messed up-pack.

Also l2jbrasil have some bugs which others projects don't have them.Do you know why?

Because of your "precious" customs.

Dont compare these 2 projects,

first of all tryskell is alone(as dev)  - > l2jbrasil got 4-5 developers as far i know

second 1 commit for tryskell aka acis - > 10 commit for l2jbrasil

third acis is just one month open - > brasil more than year.

The most organized and productive team; As far as I know is Asterios.

//agreee facking true!

asterios has showed us how a server must be when we talk about stable servers :D

Can you tell me the why? :) (you know,we discussing)

correct .. discuss .. if you affirmate something .. you have to say WHY :D .. if you don't say WHY, we get your SPAMING .. so

continueing with what we were talking about .. we know java left some issues w/o full check.. the problem from now "projects" if we can call them so .. is that they don't take a look about that, they just add customs and i am not talking about items customs .. mostly people now worries about custom features, weird systems for server and that shitty stuff .. you say ACIS .. and i say WHY? ... you tell me dev. works awesome .. i back to wonder WHY? .. you say he fixes a lot of missing RETAIL FEATURES .. i ask WICH ONES ? .. that's the way to believe if a pack will rock hard! .. or tottally not :D

I am a tester for another pack, but i won't mention it because they work mostly on adding custom features than fixing retail features, devs. are really skilled but .. never mind :) because everyone in his own world ..

whatever

i still wonder wich packs NOW ALIVE we can call them "projects" at least .. :D

NOTE: Finish the chain .. i said WICH ONES? .. answer that [sorry if you think i am too lazy to check timeline]

first of all tryskell is alone(as dev)  - > l2jbrasil got 4-5 developers as far i know

True.

correct .. discuss .. if you affirmate something .. you have to say WHY :D .. if you don't say WHY, we get your SPAMING .. so

continueing with what we were talking about .. we know java left some issues w/o full check.. the problem from now "projects" if we can call them so .. is that they don't take a look about that, they just add customs and i am not talking about items customs .. mostly people now worries about custom features, weird systems for server and that shitty stuff .. you say ACIS .. and i say WHY? ... you tell me dev. works awesome .. i back to wonder WHY? .. you say he fixes a lot of missing RETAIL FEATURES .. i ask WICH ONES ? .. that's the way to believe if a pack will rock hard! .. or tottally not :D

right.

@HighOne

You,what are you saying about todays il projects?Except that you want to hear our suggestions.

You have an opinion about projects right?I would like to hear it :)

sorry for double post .. but when i was writing last one, people wrote 4 comments so now i have to say something about that 4 new opinions :)

first of all tryskell is alone(as dev)  - > l2jbrasil got 4-5 developers as far i know

i don't THINK that we CAN compare both packs for that reason.. i would say that .. we can't because both them are focused on totally different points ..

Brasil > add and add more and more custom features to make people start "good"

aCis > this pack for what i read on it's topic i think it is focused on fixing missing stuff on L2 IL, mostly staying on retail and making people back to love retail servers.

So one says LET'S UPGRADE THAT CLIENT the next one says FIX WHAT WE HAVE NOW AND AFTER THAT WE CAN START UPDGRADING TO NEXT LEVEL :D

that's the way i think ^^

sorry for double post .. but when i was writing last one, people wrote 4 comments so now i have to say something about that 4 new opinions :)

i don't THINK that we CAN'T compare both packs for that reason.. i would say that .. we can't because both them are focused on totally different points ..

Brasil > add and add more and more custom features to make people start "good"

aCis > this pack for what i read on it's topic i think it is focused on fixing missing stuff on L2 IL, mostly staying on retail and making people back to love retail servers.

So one says LET'S UPGRADE THAT CLIENT the next one says FIX WHAT WE HAVE NOW AND AFTER THAT WE CAN START UPDGRADING TO NEXT LEVEL :D

that's the way i think ^^

seems you dont know anything,

the only reason which peoples love-use l2jbrasil is the facking plenty of useless customs.

If you think that the customs make the server,you'r false.

the only reason which peoples love-use l2jbrasil is the facking plenty of useless customs.

+10

True.right.

@HighOne

You,what are you saying about todays il projects?Except that you want to hear our suggestions.

You have an opinion about projects right?I would like to hear it :)

yes =$ .. sorry for that xD! .. i started a topic asking opinions when i didn't sayd mine xD

what i think about NOW "PROJECTS" .. well .. most of them according to what i talked with owners of those projects, i think they start doing it due good intentions but .. this world is made by good intentions, am i right ? correct .. now, i can't say YOU SUCK or you YOU ROCK, starting from my way to think "think and let everyone else think" xD! .. yes, i preffer packs with retail features like C3 days in low rate servers x3 <3 but there are some people that like NEW STUFF because that people, most of them started playing L2 on new clients, i mean gracia, epilogue, freya .. now coming GoD; anyway if you ask me how to qualify all the projects i know i would make the next list

- L2JServer  || FTW

- L2JBrasil    || YOU NEWBIE! START WITH THAT

- L2JTeon    || YOU NEWBIE! START WITH THAT

- L2JFrozen  || Don't use it, not yet.. let's wait a while, only time and commits will say us if it worths

- L2JaCis      || Don't use it, not yet.. let's wait a while, only time and commits will say us if it worths

- L2JXtreme  || Leave L2 world :D

- L2JArchid  || WTF are you doing with that? it is dead cm'n !

This just talking about IL projects, and .. sorry if i was too bad or too direct ^^

I am sorry for you and i, because you read bad what i wrote wrong ^^

I say Brasil TRY to impress people with custom features "making people start good" < Sarcasm Maybe ?

Customs don't make a server be better, make L2 die more and more .. we are about to finish killing it xD [really, i saw today a tank from 2009, if somebody add it on a live server L2 will die]

I preffer L2 retail w/o custom features or any weird system.

- L2JServer  || FTW
- L2JBrasil    || YOU NEWBIE! START WITH THAT
- L2JTeon    || YOU NEWBIE! START WITH THAT
- L2JFrozen  || Don't use it, not yet.. let's wait a while, only time and commits will say us if it worths
- L2JaCis      || Don't use it, not yet.. let's wait a while, only time and commits will say us if it worths
- L2JXtreme  || Leave L2 world Cheesy
- L2JArchid   || WTF are you doing with that? it is dead cm'n !

YOU are so idiot?

You force a newbie to start with crap?Oh really?When for example a newbie start with brasil with all useless booleans/configs/customs and  after X time

he leave itand then when "we" suggest him to take l2j and when he compile l2j he will not even find the rates for blessed/crystal scrolls he will be shocked right?!

how the hell he will survive there?.

yep .. facking shocked he will be .. news with news, but if they THINK they can be better [i am talking about newbie, no projects] they must look for help  "I CAME OUT BECAUSE I STAND ON SHOULDERS OF GIANTS" i follow that idea since ever .. anyway, i THINK, i am not sure, but i THINK that newbies are always curious, and ask WHY "L2J"xxxx? at least i do, and start reading, because if somebody opens a server obviously need to read a bit, reading make us go further :D .. whatever .. if i recommend something, i ask before two things ..

- Are you serious ?

- What kind of server ? [low . mid . pvp]

- and talk a bit, just to know people's behave

i guide myself from that .. if you tell me the right way, you are serious, and is a mid server for example, i would recommend you first start knowing how to compile and everything about java, and know all the basics of java [i don't know java, YET] i tell him, "could you please check l2jxxx svn?" and the same for some more and finally after that i ask one more thing "What pack do you choose now ?", i preffer people find answer bythemselves, not by somebody else, that one that recommends something, should guide, not say the exact name of project, TEACH TO WORK, NO TO BE LAZY

That's my OPINION.. everyone with their own opinion, discuss not war this is ^^

Few advices from me:

1. Possibility number one:

- Choosing packs like L2JTeon, L2JBrasil and similar (each newbie is impressed with ammount of commits and custom shit)

(Custom shit is FUCKING valuable for newbies - its fact)

Owners of those projects may be offended, but shits, its true - face it.

2. Possibility number two:

Clean pack, I guess its the best idea huh, ofc L2JFree one is better, but latest it L2J rev is better then previous possibility.

Also imo, ACIS is the best choose, why? Its better and cleaner then L2J pack.

ACIS + updates from Tryskel + self development = XXX times better then "dirty" pack full of custom shits.

Its sad but but for example "premium" archid is useless as shit (i was wondering if it was really "premium")

But what ever.

Conclusion: Use L2Acis and use your development skills to improve it or do the same with clean pack.

Few advices from me:

1. Possibility number one:

- Choosing packs like L2JTeon, L2JBrasil and similar (each newbie is impressed with ammount of commits and custom shit)

(Custom shit is -beep-ING valuable for newbies - its fact)

Owners of those projects may be offended, but shits, its true - face it.

2. Possibility number two:

Clean pack, I guess its the best idea huh, ofc L2JFree one is better, but latest it L2J rev is better then previous possibility.

Also imo, ACIS is the best choose, why? Its better and cleaner then L2J pack.

ACIS + updates from Tryskel + self development = XXX times better then "dirty" pack full of custom shits.

Its sad but but for example "premium" archid is useless as shit (i was wondering if it was really "premium")

But what ever.

Conclusion: Use L2Acis and use your development skills to improve it or do the same with clean pack.

Υεs you are true,l2acis is cleaner than l2j.

Actually nowadays,the only one which worths is acis,

anyway

reason?

i have no checked acis .. but for what owner sayed on acis project topic, they are focussed on making a pack cleaner than l2j, not adding custom shits, just cleaning pack ^^ i like it .. retail :D

and really .. why ? [about "premium" archid]