[L2J] L2Hellpit

L2HellPit

server is not bad it can be really good if gms keep working on it , but some things need to be changed, attribute drop is a joke, i farmed there with a PW and it took me like 4-5 mins to kill a mob and it drops 1 stone i dont know if i should laugh or cry

Chimeras HP was reduced to 75%, and the stones drop from 1 to 5 depending of ur luck

@StanMirel, ppl that started yesterday allready pvp pty vs pty for epics :P

exactly

prices for items r  S i c k.

As Sr  [plated L draco bow] I almost can't kill lv up mobs h@h@..and no chances to get higher grade eqp. Boring exp, 2 times I saw events, both of them were dead . no BEWS/BEAS in shop I think ,so.. happy farming and enchanting h@h@ xD

out

Thank you.

ANd yes the most important is that we need players. Actually there are 2 clans on server which are pretty the same so its balance. Its not like only 1 clan take epics. its 50% 1 clan 50% another one.

We are waiting for you!

Don't waste your time on this server, I spent all day farming getting my gear up good enough to pvp.

Well, as it turns out server is 75% tanks and duelists who are op, 20% daggers and 5% random classes. So in actual fact this is a FAIL tank/duelist server. When you try to pvp nothing but tanks/duelists.

The events are shit only get 6 buffs lol, so yet again we have 99% tanks and duelists in events(like oly?) which is more fail.

If you say anything about the server being mostly tanks/duelists the circle jerk of beta testers(who happen to all be in the same clan and are mostly tanks/duelists lawl, also get special treatment from gm) will start bitching you out, saying shit like "its fine and balanced dont like it leave pussy" funny how the people saying that shit are the classes mentioned.

And for a new server gms arent even on that much.

This is the truth about the server, now I'm sure some fanboy beta tester who plays server will probaly reply to this post and tell me how I am a noob and suck at l2 bla bla bla(been playing since retail OB btw).

If you want to waste your time on a server with shitty pvp balance, only tanks duelists pvp and a very slowly declining population this is the server for you, or if you love tanks duelists and fighting against other tanks duelists this server is for you. Otherwise do not waste your time on another fail server.

You know what's funny at what you told that yesterday i heard lot of kind of this discussions

1st one:

Dagger OP than

Titan OP than

Tank OP than

Duelist OP than

Kamael OP cuz of Rush than kamael cuz of Steal divinity.

I'm verry sorry if you dont like but before acting like we are very bad you can give us suggestions to improove not to accuse us.

And i see you have only 1 post. I dont know but i think you are that kind of Hater guy

Don't waste your time on this server, I spent all day farming getting my gear up good enough to pvp.

Well, as it turns out server is 75% tanks and duelists who are op, 20% daggers and 5% random classes. So in actual fact this is a FAIL tank/duelist server. When you try to pvp nothing but tanks/duelists.

The events are shit only get 6 buffs lol, so yet again we have 99% tanks and duelists in events(like oly?) which is more fail.

If you say anything about the server being mostly tanks/duelists the circle jerk of beta testers(who happen to all be in the same clan and are mostly tanks/duelists lawl, also get special treatment from gm) will start bitching you out, saying shit like "its fine and balanced dont like it leave pussy" funny how the people saying that shit are the classes mentioned.

And for a new server gms arent even on that much.

This is the truth about the server, now I'm sure some fanboy beta tester who plays server will probaly reply to this post and tell me how I am a noob and suck at l2 bla bla bla(been playing since retail OB btw).

If you want to waste your time on a server with shitty pvp balance, only tanks duelists pvp and a very slowly declining population this is the server for you, or if you love tanks duelists and fighting against other tanks duelists this server is for you. Otherwise do not waste your time on another fail server.

u noob me glad, I get blue name for servidor gm and op's me!

ha, now seriously, I know what you mean, 2/3 of the server is tanks, glads, the rest is something heavy user, and one-two daggers. What I noticed that everyone is rerolling to warlords cuz of the aoe farm.

It's not the server problems though, it's the clients. You see, epilouge consist of glad and tank power, with some titan kamael.

You cannot bypass them, it's not like interlude.. Don't turn the table on the  administration, as they said, they lack hr experience, they try to balance out things, but it's almost impossible. Tyrants gonna get op aswell, some light users, and robe users gonna get smashed by heavy users.

As Hellpit said, you should suggest some good things at the forum, if you are usefull, you are going to get "treated" better. Beta users, as myself got blue name, max subs the most valuable is the nobless, normal players should work for that more, but thats all. No free enchants, blesseds anything. Where were you in beta? You could  have logged in, try the server out and suggest some good stuff, or write your opinion. You didnt have to give blood or build temples, nothing complicated.

you can never satisfy everyone and i dont mind. We do our best and the ones that know the game see it imediatly.

What i seen as a ''problem'' is that there are players that come directly from a interlude experience and they think things are bugged, unbalanced or unfair. But is just like this. things changed, the game evolved, so you should never expect to have a IL experience and class balance on a GE server.

I promisse you any class can be OP if the player knows how to play it and he gets some good gears. And at the same time any class can be nurfed if you dont know it or you expect something else from it that it can do.

Is just the game.

And as a remarque, to someone that posted earlier that the server sucks because he cant farm his gear with a MS (elf archer). I mean common.. everyone that players MS in the last 3 chronicles knows is not a farm machine. Just put a dagger in his hand and things will go 10x better... but ofc i cant mention this kind of details, each player makes his own style. Only that if he dont chose the best setup better dont blame the game/server.

the best server i have playe on, some things have to be fixed but even with low ppl on  there is nice pvp :D

yeah nice raid action :) and nice  pvp squad

weLL lv up mobs should be 'killable' by Every class. or just make 1 hit mob >instant 85 .

I like archer and I want play as archer, not f1 tyrant, not f2 nuker.

and when I was online last time Counter dash and that 2nd counter for bow/crossbow atack speed ++ weren't working properly. There was animation but no stat boost or counter slot didn't pop up .   [sR]