[L2J] L2Hellpit

L2HellPit

BUt listen, people who complain about having 0.xxx chance..... No smart dude enchants from safe to max right away.. Ench to 3-4 above safe, break another wep and THEN enchant the 1st weapon +1....and proceed with the options.

Another farm server.

Good luck

happy farming.

//agree  for a pvp server too much farming

also there is no safe zones pk everywhere how can new comers farm?

anyway nicely set up  good luck

bb next

for a pvp server too much farming

also there is no safe zones pk everywhere how can new comers farm?

anyway nicely set up  good luck

bb next

After analyzing the first day of live we reach the conclusion that the server is well done except the gearing part.

We dont want just another farm server with 2000x Rate, we want real,geniune PVP Server where people which are tired on gridning in low/middle come to enjoy easy to achive PvP.

So after checking from DB the GE, SS, Adena situation, we realized that the adena drop mostly and a little bit the SS drop dont follow the GE drop, so the resources to buy gear/enchants is allways balanced.

In conclusion we've made some critical droplist update which will solve the farm server trend we were going to.

- Updated Droplist:

Global Adena 30% increase

Chimera Adenas 200% increase

-Updated RB Jwls M Def and Mana Bonus to be as good as vesper jwls

PK Guard in low zones and Garden of Eva.

Decrease HP 25% of Chimeras.

-Added Adena drop at all RB/Epics

-Silver Drops improved.

As we mentioned before, we have the knoledge, we have the good will, we have the financial/ hardware resources, what we miss is HR/PvP Server Experience.

After analyzing the first day of live we reach the conclusion that the server is well done except the gearing part.

We dont want just another farm server with 2000x Rate, we want real,geniune PVP Server where people which are tired on gridning in low/middle come to enjoy easy to achive PvP.

So after checking from DB the GE, SS, Adena situation, we realized that the adena drop mostly and a little bit the SS drop dont follow the GE drop, so the resources to buy gear/enchants is allways balanced.

In conclusion we've made some critical droplist update which will solve the farm server trend we were going to.

- Updated Droplist:

Global Adena 30% increase

Chimera Adenas 200% increase

-Updated RB Jwls M Def and Mana Bonus to be as good as vesper jwls

PK Guard in low zones and Garden of Eva.

Decrease HP 25% of Chimeras.

-Added Adena drop at all RB/Epics

-Silver Drops improved.

As we mentioned before, we have the knoledge, we have the good will, we have the financial/ hardware resources, what we miss is HR/PvP Server Experience.

I think i love you or idk

For the begining we added them at the Event RB, and in the Box that you win in the 14 Pack Events + just now we make a core update to replace the Vote Event Reward to 5 Boxes every 25 votes.

For the curent population 25 votes is not hard to achive, and the rewards inside the boxes have been updated so u get: 1. bewsx1, 2.BEASx2, 3.BoGx3, 4.BoGx3, 5.Masteryx1, each category with a 20% chance.

The thing is that the reward goes  to all ppl ingame, one/IP (we will update it soon to one /PcIp but it needs the core support to be made) so soon ppl will have enough to begin with.

server is not bad it can be really good if gms keep working on it , but some things need to be changed, attribute drop is a joke, i farmed there with a PW and it took me like 4-5 mins to kill a mob and it drops 1 stone i dont know if i should laugh or cry