[L2J] L2Hellpit

L2HellPit

I've played some hours here and its ok, its very nice.

I've played in some events too and the rewards are pretty balanced.

I think you should make a poll on forum to boost with 15-20% All drops of Adena and coins.

Also about 5-6 rise of enchant rates would be awesome.

Forum activity is still low, but ingame we had today at peak 11 testers. So we will probably ask them in the next 1 or 2 days to reg on forum and when we get some forum activity on, we will satrt to put questions.

We are happy that we got some ppl to test because is the only way to see how the LIVE will work. testing with 2 ppl only like we did in Closed Beta is not as acurate as 10 other guys that try the zones, mobs etc.

Thx guys, we  make improvements every day, add few missing things here and there, and today or tomorrow we will start also Forum Pools while we got some forum activity and this last 4 days are crucial to get testers opinions in order to start the LIVE on a totaly finished ideea. Like i said in a previous post i am 100% against critical changes made on LIVE servers because it confuse players a lot.

How many ppl you want at start server (live)?I can write about server at others polish forums if you want ofc(hellpit admin).

8k, if not ur facebook acc will be banned.

so u r The only one who can post on polish kid forums ? xDD

We just want that will be enough ppl so you can have fun and lots of action.

We never expect a huge big start but with steady work, fair gameplay and active voting from the players, a community can grow and get mature preaty fast.

There is never enough players  ;)

Just keep the gates wide open and make everybody feel like home.

And stay away from too many customs so it dosent get to difficult to learn the server's ways.

BTW, can you take off the ''X killed Y'' announces while players are in events? It just confuse the players that are looking for PvP because they dont know where the action is.