[L2J] L2Hellpit

L2HellPit

Or in other words you dont have any DDoS protection and you pray to god that no one will try to blackmail the staff.Am I right?

:))

not really

we have server side DDoS protection, the iptable is preaty well setup, but we all know that the only machine 100% safe is the one that dont have any internet connection.

anyway, if the situation will require it, we are  allready familiar with the guys from tanhost and it takes less then 6h to have a tunneling up or to totaly move the server on one of their machines.

we have a system patched for the server on the forum. idk if it is allowed to share it here so i can just tell you it is on the server's forum under How To Connect section

Thanks for the fast response but this did not work either. My L2 client does not even run after I pasted the file I downloaded from your forums. All in all, a full system folder would be appreciated.

while we are on maxcheaters forums i can tell you honestly, i never logged ingame in the last year or 2 without l2net :D so i just add the ip in the loginlist.

letme test it without l2net and see if i have any troubles logging in but while today we had 5 or 6 teaters, it means that either they where all using the jingjing ghizmo or the system/host trick works.

And about a full system folder it is indeed posted on the forum and now i added the link also on the web site / HowToConnect.

Note that is a self extractable archive so you have to execute it in order to get the System folder.

people... just look Visitors flags... server has like 20 online .

and

" Skill enchanting is retail like and it needs codexes + mastery. Codexes can be aquired from Castles, Oly Manager and GM Shop. Mastery can be obtained for now by KE that drop in forts.

We will only add the KE drops to 1 fort / 50 online players in order to keep the action hot.  "

I would rather play low rate ...

well, it's not highrate, 1st problem is that I can't keep up with my level, adena and the custom silver comes way too low, Im in c-grd and a-grd dual at lvl79, I have the half money what I would need only for armor. scrolls prices are very expensive.

as you can see in the timeline, we just instaled the server few days ago and started the testings.

we have experience with mid/low servers. so i dont think it will be a problem to get the best drop/prices raport on a HR.

1 of our testers made yesterday full dynasty including jwls with vesper weapon, but it tooked some time.

what you should all understand is that the server gameplasy/farm is thought when everyone will have vesper gears with elemental bonuses.

If we would think the farming to fit to the first day in the server, just after the first day the mobs would be way to easy creating inflation.

Adena in the Low FZ and Mid FZ was boosted 20% as a last thing i did before i went to sleep, and the Silver Shilen coins where also boosted 10% globaly. This happened before i seen this post so it only have something to do with the feedback received from the first testers. We will settle it down before opening so i am not worried about this. The only thing we need is testing with more classes and some PvP in the last 2 .. 3 days.

As about skill enchanting idk what is wrong.  Forts are one of the best places to PvP. You can use the enviorement, hide behind walls, attack from behind, get fame at the same time and you can do all this without any fear of geting PK/Drop, and when we have all active forts listed at the AIO NPC, i really think that will concentrate a lot of action around forts.

@Hellpit

Don't get my words as insults, atleast I dont want to insult, I just writted my experiences what I felt during my playing.

Good to know that you are working with the opinion's, that's a good thing. I know that it's a freshly made server, that's why I am patient, as much as I can be. :)

@Tanreb

and we thank you for feedback. We are not very experienced with HR servers but we want to create one where players love to be on, and they dont feel like in a farmzor enviorement.

I thought a little about your remarques and it is true. A grades and S grades are intermediary gears, so it should be almost a formality to get them. Same with the normal enchant scrolls.

As a result the A grades , S Grades and Scrols prices where reduced to half. This should not be a worrie to get on a HR. Correct me if i am wrong :D

and we have 6 more days to find the best gearing formula. or maybe 4 days while in the last 2 days of beta we intend to give everyone top gears +10 so we can see how the pvp is working and also how it function on killing the epics.

What is a minus for us now in BETA is that players can not see the full picture of our server. Why i say this is because when we thought this server we thought it as a whole mechanism , where players take advantages of the 14 events pack, of the Random RB spawned every hour, not only gear up by grinding.

But as soon as more testers will join , and the events will start to have ''costumers'' things will change radicaly.

people... just look Visitors flags... server has like 20 online .

and

" Skill enchanting is retail like and it needs codexes + mastery. Codexes can be aquired from Castles, Oly Manager and GM Shop. Mastery can be obtained for now by KE that drop in forts.

We will only add the KE drops to 1 fort / 50 online players in order to keep the action hot.  "

I would rather play low rate ...

Dude, the server is in Beta Mode since a little more than 24h :) i did not expected even so much interest. And it is a HR. Lets not forget that, to make population on a HR is the most chalanging. But we are not afraid of it. We will find in the beta the best balance from gearing/farming/enchanting, and ppl will hear about it before the LIVE and it will catch the interest.

will you wipe the db after the beta period is over?

what I mean is, should I lvl my char and it will be saved?

as I see the mobs have moderate evasion, not that bad, at least fighters are not the alpha farm chars. looks balanced

Yes, after the BETA period, the server will be wiped.

But... the active beta testers that help us to finish the server will get a bonus and by this i mean Full lvl main+subs, nobless, full recomandations and some fashions at choice.

To get this bonus u just need to registed on our forums now, while we are in BETA stage, refere to your ingame testing character and give us forum feedbacks about what do you think about the server, what improvemens you see as wellcomed etc.

http://www.l2hellpit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10