connected at 100 MBitBackup Space100 GB

CRITICAL UPDATES 18.01.2011

- Blessed 75% , Normal 70%

- Adena +50%

- Silver SHilen 20%

- Gold Einhasaad 25%

- Adding Giant Codex to the SHOP

- Add to Monsters Archer Vulnerability

- Add Shirts+Bracelet to SHOP so mage have more p.def for fighting with FIGHTERS

- Added normal lifestones at monsters so you can put augument on jewels

Rates:

Xp: 2000 x

Sp: 1000 x

PartyXp: 2 x

Adena Drop: Custom adena drop for easy but balanced farming

Epic Drop: Each epic drops 1 (one) jewel + Blessed Enchant Armor scrolls same grade as the jewel + BEWS + GE (Gold Einhasad)

Elemental Stones Drop: Special made area with mobs droping elemental stones. NOTE: This farm area is a advanced one.

Enchanting Rates: 65 % Blessed Scrolls; 70% Normal Scrols (Features UPDATE)

Karma Burn Rate: 5x

Safe Enchant: +6

Max Enchant: +16

Augmentation Skill: 25% Normal Stones; 50% Mid Grade Stones; 60% High Grade Stones; 70% Top Grade Stones

Custom NPCs:

GK Global

GM Shop

Scheme Buffer (Buffer and Pet Buffer)

AIO NPC This NPC covers most of the needs of a player. It have incorporated as follow:

Server Info,

Tops PvP/PK,

Clan/Ally functions,

Class/Subclass manager,

WH functions,

Augments Manager,

Symbol Maker,

Atribute manager,

Nobless Manager,

Spawn Manager This NPC informs any player that check it about the exact spawn times of all epics to avoid camping. Lets not forget we have a PvP server,

Event Manager This NPC is the fun starter. More info about our events will be found in the event section of the presentation.

Farm Zones:

From the begining, we made few farm zone where the players can start the journey in the HellPit.

Our farm areas are not so wide in the begining so we can keep the players and the action concentrated but , as soon as the server population and developement will require it, we will open aditional areas.

Low Level FZ. -- Elven ruins. This is the zone you can start into just after creating the char and gear it in c grade. Mobs are starting with lvl 40.

Medium Level FZ. -- Cave of Trials. Still easy farm zone with better adena drops.

High Level FZ. Here we have 2 areas.

-- Garden of Eva lower

-- Pagan Tempel. This area have opened now only the main corridors and adiacent rooms.

Server's Economy:

The server have 3 curency:

Adena - Drops at all mobs

SS (silver Shilen) - Drops at higher lvl mobs in farm areas

GE (Gold Einhasad) - Drops at champion mobs and can be obtained in events.

Skill Enchanting and Fame:

Skill enchanting is retail like and it needs codexes + mastery. Codexes can be aquired from Castles, Oly Manager and GM Shop. Mastery can be obtained for now by KE that drop in forts.

We will only add the KE drops to 1 fort / 50 online players in order to keep the action hot.

Fame is aquired retail but with higher rate.

Class balance:

We made small tweaks to some classes in order that we dont have a unbalanced class server. Here you will not see imortal killing machine tanks or 10k dmg / bs daggers or 100% fear/silence nukers like on other servers.

Also Steal Divinity skills got a bigger reuse in order not to destroy PvP.In olympiad, the skill will have low reuse so we dont nurf the class.

Some classes like dwarfs, SwS, BD, Warlords got a little boosting to keep up with the rest.

We just want a PvP Server where each player can play his beloved class and have a chance in PvP witout being overpowered.

Buffs:

The server is set up to 24 (+4) buffs and 12 D/S. Divine inspiration is AUTO Learn.

At the NPC Buffer you can make a buff scheme and the buff duration is 3H.

You can make also aditional buffer with ++ resists and CoV.

While we are aware of the trigger buffs overbuffing problem on limited buffs servers, we set them to trigger on a different slot, in order to avoid this problem.

Events:

Team vs Team:

Standard Team vs Team fight with 2 teams.

DeatMatch:

Free for all. The one with the most kills wins.

Domination:

One zone. 2 teams. If the count of team 1 players inside the zone is greater than the count of team 2 players, then team 1 gets one point per sec.

Last Man Standing:

Free for all. The last survivor wins.

VIP Team vs Team:

Standard Team vs Team with a random VIP player in both teams. Killing the VIP = +1 score for the team. The VIP is different at each respawn.

Lucky Chests:

On start a lot of chests spawns. On click they opens. Theres a chance that the chest explodes and the player dies, and get resurrected a few secs later. The player with the most opened chests wins.

Zombie:

One random zombie player chasing the others. If he hits someone he become a zombie. The last non-zombie wins.

Simon Says:

In each round Simon the NPC says a random text. The players have to say it too. The last one who says and everyone who says a wrong word lose. The winner of the last round wins.

Double Domination:

2 team, 2 zone. The team gets a score if they hold both of the zones for 10 seconds.

Capture the Flag:

Standard Capture the Flag with 2 teams.

Russian Roulette:

The event spawns 6 "russian". In each round every player choose one. One of the russian, and everyone who choosed him dies. The survivors of the last round wins.

Bomb Fight:

2 teams. Every player gets a new skill. When they use it it spawns a bomb which explodes after 1-2 seconds and kills everyone in a certain radius.

Mutant:

One player become a mutant. The others have to kill him. The mutant have increased stats. If someone kills him, the killer will be the next mutant. If the mutant kills someone he gets a point. The player with the most points wins at the end of the event.

Battlefield:

2 teams. There are a few points which the teams can capture. In every second the teams score increased by the count of the points captured by the team. The team with the most poins wins.

Other Features:

Protection against DualBox in events (It looks into the machine IP, so those who play in LAN are free to play)

Offline Shops

Champion Monsters

Balanced Olympiads (All items are treated as a +6 items in the battles)

Castle Sieges

Fortress Sieges

Territory Wars

Certification Skill

PvP Title color system

Balanced Classes for improved gameplay

I stopped reading here:

"Enchanting Rates: 45 % Blessed Scrolls; 50% Normal Scrols

Max Enchant: +20"

what the hell? 50 percent enchant is -beep-ing low with that max enchant, if you would cut half it, like +6 safe +10 max with this percent then its ok, but not with +20. I will continue reading and edit my post if someone else bothers me.

to make one +20 weapon you have a chance of 0.00 000 095 367 431 to succed. that's horrible. (just calculated it)

edit1:

"While we are aware of the trigger buffs overbuffing problem on limited buffs servers, we set them to trigger on a different slot, in order to avoid this problem.

"

THIS is what a very very good thought. Why noone else thought about this? That's a good job.

I stopped reading here:

"Enchanting Rates: 45 % Blessed Scrolls; 50% Normal Scrols

Max Enchant: +20"

what the hell? 50 percent enchant is -beep-ing low with that max enchant, if you would cut half it, like +6 safe +10 max with this percent then its ok, but not with +20. I will continue reading and edit my post if someone else bothers me.

to make one +20 weapon you have a chance of 0.00 000 095 367 431 to succed. that's horrible. (just calculated it)

edit1:

"While we are aware of the trigger buffs overbuffing problem on limited buffs servers, we set them to trigger on a different slot, in order to avoid this problem.

"

THIS is what a very very good thought. Why noone else thought about this? That's a good job.

We considered your remark and you have a good point there.

As a conclusion for the beggining of server

Max Enchant= +16

And we rised Enchant Rates

Enchanting Rates:

55 % Blessed Scrolls

60% Normal Scrols

I know what you want, to attract people to play more on the server, but you shouldn't make enchanting very hard.

You see, 60% is still low, your event ideas are great and promising, but the enchant rates are bothering me really.

Don't take my words as a hundred percent truth, but I know myself, and when my weapon brakes for the 4th time for the same value, I rage-quit the client.

Maybe it's just me, but I hate enchanting.

Calculate yourself (prolly you know it already): x^y

x:enchant rate/100

y:enchant max

x:0.6

y:16

P = 0,6^16=0.00028 -> which means from 10,000 weapons you get 2.

I know what you want, to attract people to play more on the server, but you shouldn't make enchanting very hard.

You see, 60% is still low, your event ideas are great and promising, but the enchant rates are bothering me really.

Don't take my words as a hundred percent truth, but I know myself, and when my weapon brakes for the 4th time for the same value, I rage-quit the client.

Maybe it's just me, but I hate enchanting.

Calculate yourself (prolly you know it already): x^y

x:enchant rate/100

y:enchant max

x:0.6

y:16

P = 0,6^16=0.00028 -> which means from 10,000 weapons you get 2.

Its only 10 Enchants cuz till 6 its safe. But you know its luck and you cant calculate mathemathic only theoretical

We will think to make a poll on forum about this and we will change it if will be the case before Starting LIVE!

~166 items of the same type to get it to 16 from 6

0.6^10=0.0060466176

1/ans=165.38171687920201866246676489018

and blessed:

0.55^10=0.00253295162119140625

1/ans=394.79632837584050930114933194635

ok I can enchant on this server if You allow me to run 20 enchant scripts at once.

is not everything about pure math.

When we set up this chances we thought about 2 issues:

Late Game

GM Hosted Events

Late game:

why i say this is because, we intend to have a dynamic server from the gearing point of view, where in late game, the chances to get a end game char are higher than in the begining. So the enchant rates most probably will ge boosted with few % (2 or 3%) every month, to encourage newcommers because they will realize they have better chances to keep up with the full enchanted guys.

GM Hosted Events:

We will have series of events weekly probably or with special ocasions where players will win safe enchants by //enchant or event scrolls with 100% success chance that they can use or trade.

We thought the server from the begining as a long lasting one, so we are carefully how we start it.

we wount have max enchant from donation and about extra skills, no way.

we want to make this server as a signature server.

if u log ingame you can see from the first second we worked on it, the npc template and html tooked preaty much time to make and i think is unique, so we dont want to waste all the work to make a suicidal server with damn imba donators.

Lets hope that the dark gods of the hell pit will protect us from bad intentioned ppl  so we can set a new name in the hall of fame of  the l2 servers comunity :D

Lets hope that the dark gods of the hell pit will protect us from bad intentioned ppl  so we can set a new name in the hall of fame of  the l2 servers comunity :D

Or in other words you dont have any DDoS protection and you pray to god that no one will try to blackmail the staff.Am I right?