[L2J] L2Hellpit

L2HellPit

Yesterday i seen a sps, 2 kamaels, 1 se and like 3 or 4 daggers. Is ok for a BETA where everyone knows it will be wiped at LIVE.

The good thing is that they started to kill the event RB, even got a try  at Baium, so we can make an ideea how hard / easy we have made them.

They also started to siege forts, i could make a averege of how many KE cann be farmed / fort si i think everything is according to the sqedule for now.

Tomorrow morning we start class check and some PvP simulations in top gears +10 , OE skills and RB Jwls. I want to be sure about land rates and DMG amounts that we dont get any surprise at start.

Tomorrow morning we start class check and some PvP simulations in top gears +10 , OE skills and RB Jwls. I want to be sure about land rates and DMG amounts that we dont get any surprise at start.

Is exactly what we work with now.

With all the modesty i can say that I am good in skills and classes moding.

I will not nurf any class , i will not make and IMBA OP class.

I can say that except the classes that really really can not do anything in a full buff pvp enviorement (lets say PP, SwS, BD), all the others will be as equal as they can be.

But what everyone should understand is that, when i make a class i think it as a end game char, meaning ++ skills, top armors, weapon , augment.

Is exactly what we work with now.

With all the modesty i can say that I am good in skills and classes moding.

I will not nurf any class , i will not make and IMBA OP class.

I can say that except the classes that really really can not do anything in a full buff pvp enviorement (lets say PP, SwS, BD), all the others will be as equal as they can be.

But what everyone should understand is that, when i make a class i think it as a end game char, meaning ++ skills, top armors, weapon , augment.

We will see.... what you will do... ;D

they are overpowered on every epi/freya l2j, it's some basic stuff.

If by ''kamaels'' you mean Doom Bringers VS Mage classes or Archers, is true, they are OP vs Mages/Archers because they are the perfect Anti Mage/Archer killing machines, but they are weak to daggers, duelists, tyrants, etc.

By balance i see it like this: each class have some classes that it can pwn easy and other classes where it lose easy.

It is in a way like the Paper/Rok/Scissor  game. If you are a ''rok'' you can break the scissor but the paper coveres you, while the paper gets cut by the scissor.

nay, I db's are usually ok, since the skills are mostly stuns, I referred to tricksters and soulhunds, tricksters real target, if it is +30, decreases the pdef by 40%, thats almost like dividing your pdef by 2, too much, soulhunds are hated by many ppl, steal divinity is ruining the game. The warps are not a factor imo, but melees gonna be in trouble, slow or shackle should land oftenly on them.

my bad that I used kamaels in my past sentence, I should have been more accurate.

nay, I db's are usually ok, since the skills are mostly stuns, I referred to tricksters and soulhunds, tricksters real target, if it is +30, decreases the pdef by 40%, thats almost like dividing your pdef by 2, too much, soulhunds are hated by many ppl, steal divinity is ruining the game. The warps are not a factor imo, but melees gonna be in trouble, slow or shackle should land oftenly on them.

my bad that I used kamaels in my past sentence, I should have been more accurate.

Tricksters are one of the most harmless class :D low HP lvl , low p def, medium to low evasion, only the m def is insane (prahnah+soul barrier). Usualy this class cant reach even a decent attack speed and p atack so i really dont think they will be a problem even in late game. Offcourse as team debuffers and buffers (prahnahh) they are really good, but except l2divinity i never seen OP tricksters anywhere (on L2D v1 they used to have the DM enchantable and the reuse of deadly rullete was around 10 sec, so a top trickster could kill a full pty of heros if he had a good cp spammer and a domi to regen his cp).

About soulhounds, the steal divinity is set to around 3 minutes reuse, that is a 15x reuse increase time, so this will not botther ppl so much. The problem many admins miss is the landing chance/ trigger activation rate of Lightning Barrier and the land chance of Lightning Shock. On most of the servers i tested the LB was landing every 3 , max 4 hits even if the slh was not top geared (jwls to empower para attack).

About root/slow on them ... is useless, Soul Cleanes FTW.

i would suggest puting some reuse on paladin's skill named sacrifise,in most servers paladins are impa coz of the crazy p def and the 100% healing rate from sacrifise.Also putting some extra reuse on soulhound's warp would be cool so they don't warp and blink 100%.Doombringer's disarm lands 100%.1 last thing would be to decrease the land rate of mana burn coz in oly mana burn lands 100% and support classes don't take any dmg at all.

The things i said are problems that most private servers have,i haven't tested on this server,im just saying ^^

About sacrifice, i am aware of the problem, and we allready discussed what should be the solution. Probably it will get a longer ReuseDelay and retail olyReuseDelay. We dont want to affect classes in the olympiad, and all the balancing we make is for free PvP.

Anyway we are almost ready for the opening that will happen in :

1 Day : 21 Hours

:D

u need to put alot alot alot more mobs at leveling zones, just 5 mobs aren't enough.Also increase adena drops and decrease the price from s80 and under.I reach 80 lv and im not able to buy even b grade