Modding battle 2

If you can mod and would like to try this battle, good luck to you!

Rules:

1: has to be for a new client (anyone and mod an old client)

2: has to be new and different.

3: Has to be tested and made sure that it has no errors. also what client goes too. Exp: gracia to Freya.

4: has to be made clear what it is, how it works, and how to use it. has to be made to be drop and go mod.

5: you may use and old idea if it has no been fixed or not used very much. exp: Minning, Echo Crystals, ect.

Remeber the skys the limited, you will be marked by all and at the end of Jan 30 we will know who is the best modder ever! or so speaking...:)

so good luck to who ever battles. may the best modder win.

One can not understand what gives the prize??

the prize? fail is just for fun, this topics fail again again and again just forget kali, just for see what skills have somebody is stupid for me  :-\

But You know what this guy was thinking ? He tought that he will create this stupid tread, and sutpid mxc'ers will create for "him" (but as the tread says for the "battle"...) a cool stuffs and he will get something new and cool for free !

And this:

may the best modder win.

...and who the f'uck are you to judge us ?!

But You know what this guy was thinking ? He tought that he will create this stupid tread, and sutpid mxc'ers will create for "him" (but as the tread says for the "battle"...) a cool stuffs and he will get something new and cool for free !

And this:...and who the f'uck are you to judge us ?!

Beeing a smartass is bad but you are in the same case have you ever shared anything here except for an old account of yours in which all sharing links are dead. KK? Stop s hit talking about other people.

this is not for me to gain, Its just something fun, but to put people to the test to come up with new idea's. other than what is out there.

you will see something on here from me as well, But i'm sure aVVe will be glad to use peoples idea's.

anyhow, this is just to put your creative juices in action. have fun and can't wait to see all the great itea's :)