Modding battle 2

Beeing a smartass is bad but you are in the same case have you ever shared anything here except for an old account of yours in which all sharing links are dead. KK? Stop s hit talking about other people.

I'am in the same case as that guy ? lawl, I dont give a -beep- about shity shares from mxc - most of them are colored with pink and looks like candy. Yeah, my shares are delated as long as I'am banned, so please GTFO if You dont know me.

BTW: HeRaCleS, lest make it clear and finish this shit - do you think, that Your 2 msg's at msn will make You my friend ? If You think that I'am noob waiting for cool shares, then why did You PM'ed me at msn ? Do You PM's noobs all the time to speak with them or You PM'ed me because You saw my shares and You didnt found download link, huh ? :] Your problem is, that You shared Your BlackVesper armor with Dynasty Master shoulder pads and You didnt liked that I told you to add credits to author of original Black Vesper which You have used. Your opinion about me changed just like that because of this, so please GTFO, because first You was trying to pay my attention, and after this case with BV credits to author You just want to put pin into my eye :) Grown up.

The base problem is, that most of "old crew" whitch was making a really cool stuffs are now gone or they started theirs own project like CE, Kali, Chandy, SoFaKi, LauQ, TK-master. Just watch all those screens in this tread ! You want those items, right ? But do You understand how many work and free time they need to be created ? And You want only donwload link...Cmmon.

This tread is a hook, but please, dont think that anyone will share really cool stuffs for free. Read guides, all those ppl from "old crew" made them for You ! You can create really good stufs, but please, dont think that anyone will give You something cool for free...You can get pink candys, sorry to say that, but after You make something that all will want to get from You, then you will understand why we / I are acting like this...

Ofc, other ppl are calm, but not me, You know me, right ? :P

I'am in the same case as that guy ? lawl, I dont give a -beep- about shity shares from mxc - most of them are colored with pink and looks like candy. Yeah, my shares are delated as long as I'am banned, so please GTFO if You dont know me.

BTW: HeRaCleS, lest make it clear and finish this shit - do you think, that Your 2 msg's at msn will make You my friend ? If You think that I'am noob waiting for cool shares, then why did You PM'ed me at msn ? Do You PM's noobs all the time to speak with them or You PM'ed me because You saw my shares and You didnt found download link, huh ? :] Your problem is, that You shared Your BlackVesper armor with Dynasty Master shoulder pads and You didnt liked that I told you to add credits to author of original Black Vesper which You have used. Your opinion about me changed just like that because of this, so please GTFO, because first You was trying to pay my attention, and after this case with BV credits to author You just want to put pin into my eye :) Grown up.

The base problem is, that most of "old crew" whitch was making a really cool stuffs are now gone or they started theirs own project like CE, Kali, Chandy, SoFaKi, LauQ, TK-master. Just watch all those screens in this tread ! You want those items, right ? But do You understand how many work and free time they need to be created ? And You want only donwload link...Cmmon.

This tread is a hook, but please, dont think that anyone will share really cool stuffs for free. Read guides, all those ppl from "old crew" made them for You ! You can create really good stufs, but please, dont think that anyone will give You something cool for free...You can get pink candys, sorry to say that, but after You make something that all will want to get from You, then you will understand why we / I are acting like this...

Ofc, other ppl are calm, but not me, You know me, right ? :P

The fact you are banned says everything about your person and if you didn't care about what people are sharing here you probably wouldn't reply to tell em your opinion you always care for what they share and since you have been banned w/ your old account why you've created the new one if you dont care :? Anyway about blackvesper I dont know even and I didn't even search who shared it w/o the pands of the dynasty and the reason it is that I've created the whole shit myself.If you want to share sth with us do it , either stop s hit talking allright faggot ?Lastly as about msn I dont even care the fact you deleted me I didn't and I dont have anything to earn from you I just wanted to be friends but your high "ego" seems it ruined it all.If someone needs to **grow** up then it's you.

Cheers

HeRaCleS:

1. You have creaded it whole by Yourself ? Oh really ? And the texture named "blackvesper1.utx" is Your work as well ? Hmmm, so far I know, You shared this texture, and beside Your shoulderpads, all names and groups where exacly the same as the names and groups from "old" blackvesper, shared few month ago. Better change name of Your texture inside your share, or You have changed it already ? :]

2. My (FIRST) account: Ave, was banned for...oh, You dont know ? It was banned because I didnt like shared shileds with nazi symbol and I was free to speak about it. GrisoM (my kind of Agent Smith ^^) banned me and after all I had so many problems with him and mxc, that I was unpresent for long time. But You know that, right ? :]

3. I'am here not for pink candys, but for community :] For some good ppl and for few of those that hate me as hell :] You shuold know that I'am like pain in the ass... ;)

wow, this was only away to have fun and to see new stuff that people could create. I didn't think that it would go this way. Forget about it people battle is off! this is a battle about fighting. sorry some people have to mess it up for others or how great this forum can be.

Just thought this could be a great way to see how creative people can be.........

(Closed)