interlude [L2OFF] L2 Vendetta

jovan214

xax0r you faggot could you take your ass out of this thread and all others as well, fuck you`re the only one spamming, like allways, if you think that someone`s spamming then dont even offend em, just let them have it, who are you? Their father or what?

xax0r you faggot could you take your ass out of this thread and all others as well, -beep- you`re the only one spamming, like allways, if you think that someone`s spamming then dont even offend em, just let them have it, who are you? Their father or what?

thx dude

xax0r you faggot could you take your ass out of this thread and all others as well, -beep- you`re the only one spamming, like allways, if you think that someone`s spamming then dont even offend em, just let them have it, who are you? Their father or what?

And you what? Mother Terasa of Calcutta? You wanted to offend me or something like that? Nah, too low.

BTW. I've info about 2 clans (Polish) who's will join server (about ~100 ppl)

Well, Pyro was always a retarded brazilian child.. sadly but there is a but :) he made a great work even if he stole most of the ideas from L2 Ultimate:) that's the 2nd part being a scammer. But he kept the server for 2 years at least so w/e now its the "The 10th Vendetta is BACK!" well.. finally he made it as much as the old one hopefully if he wants to have some success, meaning 200 ppl online. (That's a success hrr hrr for a server like this) So keep that shit going on and FLAME! FLAME! THAT BRAZILIAN ASS aka Bruno Pina:))=)) jeez.. ;))

And you what? Mother Terasa of Calcutta? You wanted to offend me or something like that? Nah, too low.

BTW. I've info about 2 clans (Polish) who's will join server (about ~100 ppl)

Your just dumb!