interlude [L2OFF] L2 Vendetta

jovan214

Seems that last vendetta with donation only for +12 weapons didn't get him much money,so bigger enchants=more money=better for him

The only reason i am happy about this,is about laughing to ppl face's that joined this and supported moneymaking of pyro

i quit vendetta but still i have one thing to say, how you guys think a server can last without donations? if a normal player can obtain with effort the same stats as a donator ofc i agree with donations.

thought what i see here is allways the same thing, "donation list" ? wtf im off...

every big server (corrupt or not) had donations the thing is they can set up a limit, or something close to it, most ppl say make donations for only +10/12 weapons, in vendetta i joined for 2 hours and looked like starwars and it had 2 days.. dunno why, dont care how... but it was true..

I Agree..Every Server Needs Money From Donates... And Also I Find It Fair Cause Some Players Dont Have Enough Time To Play..But Adding Donate From The 2nd Day Is Like Shouting :I Made This Server Now Pay Me Or I Close It.. This Is Sick... For Me Best Solution Is Having Donate List Updated Based On Server's Economy Like.. You See That Players Have Made Weap+7 You Make It Donateable Then You See  Weap+15 You Update The +7 Weap In Donation List And Make It +15 For More Money..

What Pyromaker Did Sucks Cause Now That Players Are In Dark Crystall If Someone Donate For Custom Weap/Armor/Cloak He Will Hit 6-7k And He Will Get 500 Damage ...Totally Unbalanced

I Agree..Every Server Needs Money From Donates... And Also I Find It Fair Cause Some Players Dont Have Enough Time To Play..But Adding Donate From The 2nd Day Is Like Shouting :I Made This Server Now Pay Me Or I Close It.. This Is Sick... For Me Best Solution Is Having Donate List Updated Based On Server's Economy Like.. You See That Players Have Made Weap+7 You Make It Donateable Then You See  Weap+15 You Update The +7 Weap In Donation List And Make It +15 For More Money..

What Pyromaker Did Sucks Cause Now That Players Are In Dark Crystall If Someone Donate For Custom Weap/Armor/Cloak He Will Hit 6-7k And He Will Get 500 Damage ...Totally Unbalanced

Your totaly wrong on that, pyro payed for the server all by him self for 1 month while working on it(NO JOB), you do know how much it costs right. +16 is not bad at all get a cloak i already have 8 and it will make the donatable weapon = a +10 or 12. And i have seen no one with Vendetta armor except for 1 of my clan members.

Your totaly wrong on that, pyro payed for the server all by him self for 1 month while working on it(NO JOB), you do know how much it costs right. +16 is not bad at all get a cloak i already have 8 and it will make the donatable weapon = a +10 or 12. And i have seen no one with Vendetta armor except for 1 of my clan members.

Yeah right, pyromakerFAN #1.

i heard ppl already start leaving this piece of shit of a server rofl, gogo fanbois, jump on pyros dick and keep on saying that its the best servad0re out there! -beep-ing losers -_-

Its not hard to say when it is.

Yeah right, pyromakerFAN #1.

Its not a Pyro Fan ,  Its PYRO .....

All server he made was for money....

only monkeys can believe what he say .

Pyro get lost whith your lol servers ... go find a job to earn money

Lmao no i am not pyro

Pyro get lost whith your lol servers ... go find

Pyro get lost whith your lol servers ... go find a job to earn money

No i am not pyro, pyro has hes own account on this website. Your hilarious dude.

as far as i know pyro has his account banned ...

Btw , the fact is that its not the 1st time i see ppls making multiple account just to try attrack ppl by saying stupid things ,like  " Oh my god its the best server i ever seen ... bla bla bla  ..."

But next time ,  try at least to change your email plz ....

seatovic.jovan@yahoo.com = Same email than jovan214 ....

Poor Guy ...

as far as i know pyro has his account banned ...

Btw , the fact is that its not the 1st time i see ppls making multiple account just to try attrack ppl by saying stupid things ,like  " Oh my god its the best server i ever seen ... bla bla bla  ..."

But next time ,  try at least to change your email plz ....

seatovic.jovan@yahoo.com = Same email than jovan214 ....

Poor Guy ...

Lol your your dumb haha, i started this thread with jovan thats why im posting here with this dude pluss im to dam lazy to log out and in.

So what the point of making 2 accounts ????

why you dont post with jovan ?...

u too lazy to log in /log out , but your arent too lazy to create other account ...

Because i can, i dont want to, and yeah im to lazy to log out, and yeah i can make another account. Anything wrong with that mister donator?