[Guide] Abyss Walker

xax0r

Hello MaxCheaters! Today I decided to write a guide about Abyss Walker. Guide adapted into Gracia Final. I am waiting for a criticism and comments. So? Here we go.

I. Class Selection

- change to Assassin ( Assassin )

- change to Abyss Walker ( Trial Of The Seeker | Testimony Of Fate | Test Of The Searcher )

- change to Ghost Hunter ( Saga Of The Ghost Hunter )

II. Basic Statistics

INT 25 | STR 41 | CON 32 | MEN 26 | DEX 34 | WIT 12

III. About Daggers

Let's start with more general - who's this dagger? Dagger's a character who runs with a dagger, it distinguishes a high evasion, high speed running and immense damage. As He's great strength it just has a rather small P.Def and little HP, so is He easy to kill? No. He should attack from the shadows and back (Why in the back? About that in a moment), He's hard for him to win 1vs1 against the fighters, but with mages give advice. The best deals on the ground with his party. He's main objectives are pounding on the healers and mages opponent. Specifically speaking about AW: He beats most of the daggers, often gets blows (What blow? Also for the moment), but has the least HP and stuns the most tears.

IV. What's a blow?

What is surely blow you ask? Basically, this is a basic skill in dagger - which differs from the other skill? And the fact that it does not always find ourselves. How does it! Ask ... And so, with a dagger blow very rare "land" on the enemy, and attack him in front of the chest Ill, more like from the side and mostly in how we attack back. When the dagger in the back attack is deadly, as in front of it is screwed or ... must perform a workaround. Well, our P. Atk is VERY SMALL reflected in the strength of blow, it almost does not work. AW's 5 blows: Mortal Blow, Backstab, Deadly Blow, Blow Blidning, Lethal Blow. Each blow eats a lot of mana, so use them with common sense!

V. Equipment

No-Grade: Wooden Set (+ 41 HP, + 2% P Def) and Top No-Grade Dagger.

D Grade: Manticore Set (+ 92 MP) and Mithril Dagger (Since the Gracia in the shops're common items - items that do not give bonuses to the set, They can't be enchanting or insert SA and etc. - so, now go out to buy common, a big difference at this level that We don't.).

C Grade: Plated Leather Set (STR +4 CON -1) or others... Crystal Dagger with Critical Damage (PvP) or Dark Screamer with Focus (PvE) – Why Plated? 'Cause it's increased STR +4 and We'll get more P.Atk.

B Grade: Light Doom Set (Breath Gauge increased, +P Atk 2,7%, + MP Regeneration 2,5%%, STR -1, CON -2, DEX+3, Poision Resistance +20%) and Demon's Dagger with CD (PvP) or Kris with Focus (PvE).

A Grade: Majestic Light Set (Archery P Atk +8%, MP +240, Weight increased plus the point at which a weight penalty is applied +5759, Stun Resistance +50%, DEX+1, CON -1) and Naga Storm with CD (PvP) or Focus (PvE).

S Grade: Draconic Leather Light Armor Set (Atk Spd +4%, P Atk +4% , Maximum MP +289, Weight Limit +5759, DEX+1, STR +1, CON-2) and Angel Slayer with CD (PvP) or Haste (PvE).

S80 Grade: Dynasty Leather Set Dagger Mastery (Con-2, Dex+2, Accuracy +4.3, MaxHP +492. Increase Darkness Resistance +8, increase hold resistance, increase atk spd.) and Dynasty Knife with CD.

S80 Grade: Icarus Disperser with CD.

S84 Grade: Vesper Light Set (Str+1, Con-2, Dex+1, P.Atk./Atk.Spd./MP Recovery +5.57%, Maximum MP +347.4)

Vesper Noble Light Set (Str +1, Con -2, Dex +1, P.Atk./Atk.Spd./MP Recovery +5.57%, Maximum MP +354.1)

Vesper Dagger with Critcal Damage.

VI. Jewelleries

Jewellery: Elven Set (D grade), Blessed Set (C grade), Set of Black Ore (B grade), Majestic Set (A grade), Tateossian Set (S grade),Dynasty Set (S80 grade), Vesper Set (S84 grade)

Epic Jewellery: Necklace of Valakas (S grade), Zaken's Earring (S grade), Earring of Antharas (S grade), Ring Of Baium (S grade), Ring of Queen Ant (B grade)

VII. Attributes

For armor: It's depends on the server. You should check the community of the server and you choose the attributes that you will put in your armor.

For weapon: Just put Earth Attributes.

VIII. Exp Zones

0-20: near spawn place and outside Talking Island

21-25: near Town of Dion

26-35: under Cruma Tower

36-40: Hardins Private Academy

41-50: Dragon Valley

51-55: Cementary

56-60: Field Of Massacre

61-80: You should found active clan or const. party and exp together. 'Cause daggers're alone on this levels don't have much chance to exp.

80+: Hellbound, Gracia, GC

IX. Skills

1) Blows:

skill0030.jpg Backstab - Attacks an enemy from behind, inflicting a mortal wound. Critical hit is possible. Lethal Strike is possible. Over-hit is possible. Requires a dagger.

skill0016.jpg Mortal Blow – A potentially deadly attack. Requires a dagger. Over-hit is possible.

skill0263.jpg Deadly Blow - Attempts a potentially deadly attack. Lethal Strike is possible. Over-hit is possible. Requires a dagger.

skill0321.jpg Blinding Blow – While attempting a powerful attack on the enemy's vital areas, it causes the enemy to show his/her back. Temporarily increases one's Speed greatly. Lethal Strike is possible. Over-hit is possible. Requires a dagger.

skill0344.jpg Lethal Blow – Attempts a potentially deadly attack. Lethal Strike is possible. Critical hit is possible. Over-hit is possible. Requires a dagger.

skill0223.jpg Sting – Inflict a serious wound that causes temporary bleeding by aiming at a weak spot and striking. Requires a sword, dagger, or dual-sword weapon. Over-hit is possible.

2) Others:

skill0105.jpg Freezing strike – Freezes an enemy, instantly reducing their speed.

skill0070.jpg Drain Health – Absorb the target's HP.

skill0096.jpg Bleed – Inflicts a serious wound that causes temporary bleeding and decreases Speed. Requires a dagger.

skill0129.jpg Poison – Instantly poisons enemy.

skill0122.jpg Hex – Temporarily reduces a target's P. Def.

skill0115.jpg Power Break – Instantly reduces enemy's P. Atk.

skill0002.jpg Confusion – Throws the enemy into confusion and gets them to change the target of their attack.

skill0453.jpg Escape Shackle – Allows you to escape from a captured state.

skill0011.jpg Trick – Takes away the enemy's will to attack and removes the enemy's target state. Requires a dagger.

skill0106.jpg Veil – Blurs enemy's vision, discouraging aggressive behavior.

skill0412.jpg Sand Bomb – Explodes a cloud of sand onto your enemies and instantly reduces their line of sight (Accuracy) making them look like utter buffoons.

skill0358.jpg Bluff – Tricks the enemy to show its back. Removes the enemy's desire to attack and cancels one's own target status. Instantly stuns the enemy. Requires a dagger.

Shadow Step –

skill0051.jpg Lure - Quietly lures an enemy.

skill0460_0.png Symbol of the Assasin - Generates a symbol that maximizes your dodging ability and increases the chance of inflicting a deadly attack for those near to you. Applies to all targets within the affected area. The effect disappears if you leave the area. Level 2 or higher Battle Force required. Consumes 1 Battle Symbol.

3) Toggle, Passive and SelfBuffs:

skill0221_0.png Silent Move – Disables preemptive attacks from enemies. Continuously consumes MP.

skill0410_0.png Mortal Strike – Temporarily increases your chances of making a critical strike. Requires a dagger.

skill0312_0.png Vicious Stance – Increases critical attack power. MP will be consumed continuously.

skill0111_0.png Ultimate Evasion – Significantly increases Evasion and resistance to debuff attacks.

skill0193_0.png Critical Power – Inflicts additional damage during critical attacks.

skill0225_0.png Acrobatic Move – Dodging abilities increase when running.

skill0432_0.png Assasination – Increases attack strength and the rate of deadly attack while using a dagger.

skill0330_0.png Skill Mastery – Masters excellence in skills. Low possibility of being able to reuse skills without delay or doubles the duration. Influenced by STR.

skill0334_0.png Focus Skill Mastery – Significantly increases excellent skill rate triggered by Skill Mastery. Consumes MP continuously.

skill0355_0.png Focus Death – Decreases the critical rate and increases the success rate of all Mortal Blow type skills. Effectiveness is dependent upon the direction of attack. Requires a dagger.

skill0357_0.png Focus Power – Temporarily changes the damage of critical attack and all Mortal Blow type skills. Effectiveness is dependent upon the direction of attack. Requires a dagger.

skill0531.png Critical Wound – Increases the critical damage a target receives. Requires a dagger.

skill0447_0.png Counterattack – Temporarily allows you to reflect damage caused by a melee attack skill back to the enemy.

skill0818.png Evasion Counter –

skill0759.png Archer's Will – P. Atk increases when using bow/crossbow and when attacking with bow/crossbow, both accuracy and shooting distance increase instantly.

skill0758.png Fighter's Will – Increase P. Atk. and Atk. Spd. when using a short-range weapon.

skill0767.png Expose Weak Point – Give flesh, and take bone. Decrease P. Def. of enemy by weakness exposure, and increase accuracy rate of critical hit of general attack.

skill0923.png Dual Dagger Mastery –

skill0922.png Hide –

skill0766.png Sixth Sense – When stamina is almost used up, the sense reaches its peak. Increases Evasion when HP is lower than 30 percent.

skill0770.png Ghost Walking – Travel through the battlefield like a ghost. Increase your Spd./Evasion/Deadly attack rate/Physical skill Evasion ability.

skill0757.png Protection Alignment – Increase resistance to characteristic attacks, and instantly increase additional resistance to characteristic attacks if serious damage is caused.

skill0756.png Protection Elemental - Increase resistance to elemental attacks, and instantly increase additional resistance to elemental attacks if serious damage is caused.

skill0755.png Protection Rune - Increase M. Def., and instantly increase additional M. Def. if serious damage is caused.

X. Tactics

About tactics on the PvP. You should "create" your own. All of players who decided to choose AW must be patient and fast... I know my tactic're missing more things... But c'mon see this one:

or

http://www.rpg-club.com/en/f/index.php?topic=4389.0

( I missing some things, I will add them in the near future... )

credits? finito i think you have the same guide?

no

mine is way better

his guide is same with

http://forum.swiatgier.eu/strefa-gier-12/mmorpg-3d-297/lineage-2-20/poradniki-389/7766-abyss-walker.html?language=en

Yeah, yeah... You're the best ;)

And I don't see this guide (what you show here)...

P.S. Who decrease my karma? :< And for what?

Yeah, yeah... You're the best ;)

And I don't see this guide (what you show here)...

P.S. Who decrease my karma? :< And for what?

come on

60% or more things are taken from there.Google search engine never goes wrong

and ur karma was decreased for spamming,not for this

ah,and btw,i am not the best but i make better guides

Some images with armors/jewels would make it better..

I don't see nothing about buffs.. or i'm just blind..

Counter attacks as other skills isn't a self buff imo, u could put it under "Other skills" section.

Dyes..

ENGLISH...

Besides the explanation of skills/armors/jewls i don't see anything useful. If you create a guide, i think it must include buffs/tactics against some classes/skills - what and when to use.

Try more plix.