[Preview]Syntax-Anime Tag

SyntaxSTV

you know that i love anime tags :D so i have to comment on this one :)

well the outcome is very attractive but. i dont like the way of the text. seems like a part of the bg and doesnt look so good in my opinion. better change it with a style like your spiderman last tag. also the left side imo is a bit empty. but in general i love the colors and the whole theme :)

you know that i love anime tags :D so i have to comment on this one :)

well the outcome is very attractive but. i dont like the way of the text. seems like a part of the bg and doesnt look so good in my opinion. better change it with a style like your spiderman last tag. also the left side imo is a bit empty. but in general i love the colors and the whole theme :)

It's 02:00 AM you know...

I'll change tomorrow the text

Sorry, but... this render is so overused... other than that its cool, but the text is a little out of place

It's a style I've never used in the past, with textures, and I really like it cause gives the tag a feeling of reality IMO.

I think the text is fine, couldn't fit anywhere else, but that's of course a matter of taste.

As for the render, I've seen it only a couple of times being used in other ways with other effects.I've used it in a different way

so I don't think this makes it similar to the other tags.

well the only thing i dont like on the tag is the circle under her hear and the one infront of her head.seriously they are bad cutted or just got some white shits as an outer glow or smth.

syntax it sucks

no.. your skills in photoshop are amazing

well the only thing i dont like on the tag is the circle under her hear and the one infront of her head.seriously they are bad cutted or just got some white shits as an outer glow or smth.

Dunno how to fckin' fix it, it's the stroke.Always, when I'm using stroke on a circle, this sh1t with the pixels comes out.