aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

If it's a free project why don't we have a compiled version till now with upcoming updates for it? and i was iterested in protections like l2halplex/PHX and others like that!

Because you're too lazy to read first topic and go on project forum.

And I'm interested by a software which produces food for Africa and others countries, stop diseases and wars, and make all ppl happy. You got it ?

@yzgub , Tryskell's project is the best I ever used ( that's only my opinion , feel free to correct me ).

Protection against Phx and so on , can be found on the Internet , if you use the Search tool.

He is offering you the pack to start a server , but that does not mean it comes with all the problems fixed.

Take your time , work a little on your own , and you'll be good to go.

Have a nice day !

Kratos" post="2140832" timestamp="1335866639"]

@yzgub , Tryskell's project is the best I ever used ( that's only my opinion , feel free to correct me ).

Protection against Phx and so on , can be found on the Internet , if you use the Search tool.

He is offering you the pack to start a server , , but that does not mean it comes with all the problems fixed.

Take your time , work a little on your own , and you'll be good to go.

Have a nice day !

it's not intented to be used for LIVE servers, but for helpers to report issues.  lol

he can't add any protection or work on it..

it's not intented to be used for LIVE servers, but for helpers to report issues.  lol

Pwned.. Guess why it's not (yet) "intented to be used for LIVE servers".

If it's a free project why don't we have a compiled version

Search, search and once again search

Guest Elfocrash

you dont have the skills to.if you had the skills to work on it you'd be a user or the owner of l2 cleaver

Hello before some mins i try to register on forum but it has problems ( I select every answer and still count me as bot )

i see u registered and since i didnt change anything to it for some months and ppl still were able to register, i can only say that was ur fault.

this is very nice project, pity that the event has not added because it is really a lot of cool.

In future why not, but right now, there are more important things to do than events :)