aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

this is L2j or pts?

i cant search loginserver.bat to start serv :|

u need to rename hexid(smth).txt to hexid.txt, make sure that u configured the password on the loginserver.properties with login=root password=ur password

xdem what problem you have? brain burn? no life? you sit all day speaking for acis even in fb omg there are 2 cases a)you are web addicted b)you want free acis services so you try impress Tryskell hahahaha

dream555 use forum http://acis.i-live.eu/ don't spam with noob dem here

startLoginServer is in login folder lol

You have to edit the .bat with your mySQL path, did you ever install a L2J server before ?

It works the same for any pack.

About the "missing" .bat verify you correctly unrar it. If someone else can verify integrity of the archive too... But I doubt it got a problem.

@maximilion2, I prefer people like xdem which test things and make their own idea rather than people who goes from one project (saying bad things about others packs) to another (saying bad things to others, previous included). And I also prefer people who says/does good things about aCis rather than says/does bad things to be accepted (seems legit/logical, but not for all).

@Tryskell, i test oly,siege things also.. Come on most of the people started from other pack and later came to acis....

No you are wrong.. There are good and bad things.. Everyone must say what he believes and no only good things cause you wanna hear good things and say hey this guy tells good things he is with us.. i never blamed any pack just tested and gave my opinion...

xdem what problem you have? brain burn? no life? you sit all day speaking for acis even in fb omg there are 2 cases a)you are web addicted b)you want free acis services so you try impress Tryskell hahahaha

:LOL:

u got me bro, btw do I get a cookie if I impress him? whats ur point

how to change olympiad period two weeks?

Dude, keep your questions for yourself, test stuff, see configs, read docs, read sources.

Do an effort, because people won't do it for you.

You become harassing, posting same questions over and over on both that thread and my forums (3 or 4 topics overall for "mySQL path problem" ? Wouldn't it be hard to read godamn wiki or simply read forums stickied stuff ?) and I hate the begger type.

I prefer to warn you before I drop you from forums, posts included. And I say that, you will be the first.

If you begin to ask questions for THAT, I don't want to imagine what will happen later.

My time is as precious as your, so explore on your side.

@maximilion2, you got a short memory.

And it's pointless to speak about bad things, if you're unhappy, fix them and share them for community, or at least report them. Blind barking is pointless.

There is no bad things on aCis, just delayed stuff and WIP.

@dream555 omg man don't be lazy search and learn use your brain xD

god gave us google in order to make our lifes a lot easier :P

@Tryskell i don't fix things i am just a reporter in acis forum ;)

yes it's true there are no bad things, project is stable from the side of buggs i think it's 80 % fixed..