aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

Aff McMaGo, don't insult ppl.

1 - they don't worth it. You can argue without insults. You will look even cooler (look at me  8)).

2 - you go on same level than their (and it's negative sometimes).

3 - you give them means to attak aCis community, saying it's full of fanatics fans.

4 - no reason I warn ppl and not you ; next time you will be warned, as maximilion2 would be (because when I understand you wanted to make comparisons, you used an troll attitude).

And get some personality btw. You are like Tryskell's ECHO.

Unfortunately, many ppl have been infected. Regular users of that forum aswell. Yourself aswell. I'm sorry to have cool ideas ;D.

And btw, i'm far to be java professional, and I don't hesitate to leech if code worths it (I don't forget credits when it's needed, and I don't impose my credits until rework has been consequent). So far, Shyla/Nefer near never copy/paste.

oh no, its this war again ...

What I can say.. aCis is a really nice project with very helpful community which are focused on a important things like some fellaz up described before. The big + comes for a fact that even being a really greenhorn in L2J cases the guys (and maybe girls, dunno ;)) are willing to serve with their knowledge with a large dose of patience to explain. What comes with it? The experience of the people who WISH TO LEARN something of L2J rises up and soon or later will give the fruits which will be surely recorded in contributions to the whole project. That's the spirit of aCis which could not exist without Contribution2Use system. Although I still count myself as newbie I can surely admit that learned alot so far. And I'm very proud of being a part of their community.

~Tommy

By the way.. make love not war   ::)

Certain actitudes needed with certain kind of people.

I can't stand people flamming all day, is anoying, at start i tryed to argument without flamming, with respect to other, education, but when other don't reply with theese actitudes...

that's why l2jfrozen (open source) will be best,supported by more than 2k community who donate to help it and  this project will be dead with you and some other 10 noobs left jajajajajja

i guess that we are still on the right way since we , as i said before, dont intend to get any fee for our work.

Changeset 235

Olympiads && Heroes, misc

Olympiads && Heroes

- partial addition of L2J fix 5188. Ty Zoey76. Read it on L2J timeline for more infos.

- split one check in 2 for checkNoble( method, and retail systemMessages for both of them.

- you can't see inactive heroes anymore on Monument of Heroes.

- You can't activate hero state if you're on a subclass or are less than level 76 on you main class.

- following values have been modified to fit with IL - using PMFun infos - (the previous refactor has been made from C4 infos) :

- length of a match : 3min to 6min.

- divider for non classed matches : 3 to 5.

- number of needed matches to pretend to Hero status : 5 to 9.

- waiting time before Stadium teleport : 30sec to 120sec.

- preparation time : 45sec to 60sec.

- Buff section is now handled 20secs before match beginning.

- A second full heal is applied during buff section (the first occurs at teleport).

- Shops, as sit state, are broken when you teleport IN and OUT of an stadium. Addition of forceStandUp() method on L2PcInstance for easier use.

- Buffs are cleaned up only at teleport OUT, not directly after the victory/defeat/tie of the match.

Misc

- AdminMovieMaker : IOOB exception catched (ty SweeTs report), 2 typos fixed in commands (bro'a'dcast, not brodcast), don't create intermediate variables "val" && "id".

- Cleanup of L2AttackableAI/L2NpcTemplate : drop of useless code, add of public getters, use of !isEmpty() instead of != null. Should drop the NPE when a mob tries to use a skill.

- revert magic fail formula (custom L2JFree => L2J). I kept the accuracy at 2 decimals.

- break enchant process and send systemMessage BUT CONTINUE the action in following conditions :

- you give / take an item from your pet.

- you give / take an item from warehouse.

- you are pressing any type of bypass link from a warehouse NPC type (castle / normal).

- can't interact anymore with any NPC if you're on transaction process.

- if you're actually in transaction process, break following actions :

- you give / take an item from your pet.

- you give / take an item from warehouse.

- fix Chant of Victory issue with rCrit (basemul != mul).

Report any issue on Olympiads, and CLEAN CORRECTED ISSUES in the dedicated thread, ty in advance.

Changeset 236

Formatting rules, took from latest L2J, both for DP (java scripts) and core.

[*] Indent all files correctly, and remove useless spaces.

[*] "for" loop enhancements when possible.

[*] put final keyword when possible.

[*] Fix 1600+ warnings on Javadoc (at hand...).

[*] L2DabaseFactory.close() addition.

To be honest, I'm not trully satisfied about arrays type, mainly when used in int[][] or in maps - results become unreadable. Perhaps later I will change it.

I will use an Eclipse feature (=> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/234594/eclipse-can-you-format-code-on-save) using those new templates, which mean there shouldn't have anymore commits with empty spaces, commas change, indentation and others misc. If I redo a change it will be general (like array exemple said higher).

"if/else", "for" brackets aren't automatically edited. There wasn't the rule I currently use.

--------------------

Changeset 237

L2Teleporter && L2DungeonGatekeeper, misc.

L2Teleporter && L2DungeonGatekeeper

[*] Teleporters night price is implemented (price /2 when real life night occurs).

[*] Split L2Teleporter to 2 distincts entities. Avoid to use a big switch about npcId.

[*] Gatekeeper Ziggurat conditions are now implemented (must be from the winning side).

[*] fix Giran Harbor GK (drop one location, fix prices).

Misc

[*] static packet for ShowMiniMap (case of regular map).

[*] static packet for EnchantResult, and fix the previous commit (switch from 0 - considered as a success - to 2 - abort).

[*] RBs are now automatically concerned by MANADAM and MDOT type skills (but still got regular resistance from mobs).

--------------------

Changeset 238

Movement rework, misc

Movement rework

[*] This is a code I found on L2J forums. I searched for initial post, but didn't find back, lol. Haven't clue about credits, I just can say the guy is russian. Sorry stranger for the no-credits :/.

[*] This code is EXPERIMENTAL ; I didn't find strange issues after 2 days, but report if any occurs.

[*] Fix the "ghost attack" when you move and a mob attacks you. Now the complete attack animation occurs. And yes, it's normal the monster does the animation even if you are running far from him. Works the same on L2OFF. Before the attack was occuring but you didn't see the animation and the monster was still moving.

Misc

[*] /unstuck doesn't work anymore when you are afraid. Drop a double check aswell.

[*] Fix NPEs on augment exploit. Happen when you don't sleep a lot.

[*] Drop the old intention when you cast a skill (exemple, when you were moving). If a particular intention hadn't to be dropped while casting, report on forum.

[*] Reflect damage skills type don't kill you anymore (stuck at 1). Well, shouldn't.

Wtf? really? you mean that (e.g.)announcing with phx will work?

Dude, between c/p fixes which are fixed on any pack since 2007 (and that's the only additions a noob pack will do in its short lifetime) and fix phx, there is a difference.

Question is "is there any anti phx". Answer is "no". As 95% of any L2J pack.

Dude, between c/p fixes which are fixed on any pack since 2007 (and that's the only additions a noob pack will do in its short lifetime) and fix phx, there is a difference.

Question is "is there any anti phx". Answer is "no". As 95% of any L2J pack.

Got it , thanks for the explanation