aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

Another release :).

Changeset 233

AQ, commands and misc

AQ

- fix Queen Ant death NPE ; avoid to register infos if AQ is supposed to be already dead (you can summon it manually and kill her, but it won't change anything in database, such as respawn timer and others).

- drop of onAggroRange() stuff (probably postIL stuff).

- drop of double code on spawnBoss().

- addition of missing minions (nurses and Royal Guards).

Commands

- spawn_monster : drop that deprecated command, and rework of incriminated HTMs to use regular //spawn command.

- npc_edit : drop of "armor" and "absorbLevel", addition of "enchant".

- npcinfo : addition of "corpse delay" and "enchant".

Misc

- autoAttackCondition() method rewrite.

- update of EffectParalize and EffectPetrification (use of effect flag), now you will stop to move.

- cleanup in Raid curses ; a skill will put you silence no matter what skill type it was (as silence is both for physic and magic skill), drop of some code (handled by effects due to effects rework).

- StaticObjects cleanup (drop of the map storing objects, no more instanciation). Ty Java-man.

- drop of giveRaidCurse() method and uses (was always true) ; used only once in a postIL quest.

- an academy member haven't to see wartag clan enemy member, and vice-versa.

- NPE corrected in RequestActionUse and unsummon actions are harmonized between servitors and pets.

- rewrite of my previous commit about karma/pvp flag on summons. There's a special packet made for that, RelationChanged, instead of SummonInfo/CharInfo. Addition of broadcastRelationsChanges() method on L2Playable, overridden in L2PcInstance && L2Summon. Normally from now, the relation between summons && players (autoattackable when pvpflag/karma/siege) should be ok.

- cleanup Broadcast.java, adding multiple null checks and put Collections with "final" key.

- fix one RB location, ty 100500.

- fix a stupid error I included myself ; 2 mobs from different clans could help each others... Ofc only same clan can help each other. Rehabilitation of the faction name check.

WE WANT OPENSOURCE !!! :(

It's open source for workers. For others, there are others packs. Simple.

Pack has, is and will never been intented to be sold. The current system works well, people undertsand they need to share in order to develop the pack. They share, I commit some of my fixes + some of community fixes, and all are happy.

"Open source" got nice philosophy, but it is exploited by ghosters and leechers. I think I gave enough proofs in the past to make ppl want to follow - and contribute to - my project.

WE WANT OPENSOURCE !!! :(

in order to fullfill the mxc marchet with "pro 1000%o done projects" made "by you pro dev" ? which will bring u money and us lost time ?

no ty.

no we dont sell it but we also prefer to dev it for us only if ppl dont want to help even with INFO about offi :)

that's why l2jfrozen (open source) will be best,supported by more than 2k community who donate to help it and  this project will be dead with you and some other 10 noobs left jajajajajja

that's why l2jfrozen (open source) will be best,supported by more than 2k community who donate to help it and  this project will be dead with you and some other 10 noobs left jajajajajja

Sure.

No download link for this project?

Here you can find compiled revs: CLICK or CLICK

Sure thing, did you read my PM on L2JFrozen website ?

For ppl who aren't registered on Frozen here was Maximilion post (on Offtopic section, then it has been locked) :

Topic subject : acia fail Yea!!

Hahaha i remember before some months when acis gave svn to compile many people wanted this project but now that they give only compiled version tryskell and 10 people still left to use it.. L2JFrozen gets more and more users each day pass and we are number one project

As I couldn't reply, I first PMed Nefer to unlock the topic to reply, but as I didn't have any answer, I sent following PM to Maximilion :

Nefer didn't answer me to unlock that stupid topic in order I post that answer. aCis has never been so powerful ; since the new system, I got 2 talented russians who help me debug the core. They find numerous things I didn't see, and share reworks. Some others people share quests, or little fixes for skills, or simply bug reports.

Around 20 ppls are registered for timeline/SVN access. You're right, that means 20 ppls helped with contributions. I got 4 pages of quests to commit, one boneCP implementation, one beginning work of Announcements (load/save under XML).

What have you made for Frozen ? That's the real question. You only blame aCis. You probably can't develop anything, correct or fix anything, or even write a quest. Continue to rage on your side :). aCis population has always been 1/3 of Frozen's, since the beginning. Guess why ? Frozen is my personal firewall, it protects me from noobs, leechers and ghosts like you.

Frozen choose to be a russian zerg, I prefer to be part of an elite squad.

Regards dumbass, Tryskell.

Be your own judge.

And if maximilion2, you continue to troll, I will warn you. You can have an opinion without insulting my work and aCis community.

New revision anyway.

Changeset 234

Misc

- getType() is dropped both for clientpackets and serverpackets, ty java-man.

- L2HennaInstance is dropped, we work only with templates from now, ty xblx.

- all serverpackets sending only opcodes (triggers packets) got a STATIC_PACKET system. Triggers packets structure is harmonized.

Frozen choose to be a russian zerg, I prefer to be part of an elite squad.

WTF XD

If you take time to read both communities forums as I do/did, the difference between posts subjects, forum management or even project management will popup to your face :).

And btw, upper is the proof Frozen community isn't only innocent kittens, there are trolls too.

bla bla bla, too many words to say nothing.

The fact is the following:

Frozen Head devs:

Nefer / Shyla or shyva or something like that: this both are head admins, well what can we say about them?, they created a project leeching codes from other projects like Teon and a lot of russian bugged code, they know how to add custom mods, etc.. but the truth is that they have not idea about optimize anyzing, and they have  not idea about dev own code, their quests taken from other packs, their "fixes" taken from other projects, and their own code is bugged always, like olympiads for example...and like skills reworked by them (some skills work fine, but others....) That's all, about Head developers of l2jfrozen.

aCis Head devs:

Tryskell, L2J dev in maxcheaters, professional dev, high knowledges about l2j, optimization, development, etc... Examples of their work, Core refactoring and optimization of Core, methods, fixed trashed code, etc... 100% commits without bugs... etc, etc, etc...

Other relevant members in Frozen pack:

Stenwal, Elfocrash, Beetle, Seriously, Zoey76:

Contributions of elfocrash: 80% Client custom shits (loggin screen tutorial, editing textures, etc...) WTF??

Contrubutions Stenwal: Some minor fixes.. nothing important.

Zoey76: maybe the only one doing something usefull.

Other relevant members of aCis comunity:

Fighterboss, Sweets, Java-man,100500, Junior, Fernandopm, xblx, and some more... (i wont make full list of all contributions, i only want to show the following...)

This members have shared contributions like Quest (70% of scripts folder written in Java), working in the implementation of BoneCP pooler, XMLzation and optimization of Database (you can check that, run Frozen uses around 500mb ram, run acis costs around 200mb...., frozen have more thank 130 tables and more than 50 are useless, and near 10 bugged, aCis have 73 tables, perfectly working and usefull.)

Other contributions: AI implementations, optimization, fixes, etc... Rework of malformed methods.

So.... what can you see? Frozen have like 10 "devs" working to adapt/leech custom mods and do minor fixes (sometimes taken from acis ;)),

And aCis have around 10 "devs" working in Ooptimization, quality improvement, bug fixing, trying to bring L2OFF features to l2j, and in our free times we adap/leech custom mods ;), so you only need to see forum statistics:

Maybe you have 3k registered users but, hwo many contribute? how many know something about l2j? how many can write a simple quest?, yy, let's go, we wil take a look to your forum statistics:

Frozen:

User contributions section ("Post here your fixes / patches for the current source or new useful and retail-like features."): 472 posts / 85 topics.

Custom contributions: 2035 posts / 203 topics

Bug report: (hahaha that's the big one xD): 1755 posts/ 203 topics

Help desk (this is my favorite one, when i lunch, i turn off "The simpson" and turn on frozen forum to laught with posts made in this section): 10k+posts / 2260 topics

aCis:

Bug report: 379posts / 58topic (and try to find 1 bug not fixed, or 1 bug without answer) in frozen 60% of bug reports (related with oly/java errors) no have answer and no fix is commited.

Workbrench + shares (private section included): 872posts / 207 topics (double than User contribution in Frozen... done by 1/3 of members :*)

Custom shares: around 500 posts... nothing special, is like an off-topic section.

Well, if you have brain into your head, you will see that 1/3 of members have done 2/1 of contributions (good contributions...) so... stop to defend your project saying "we are more", not, you are not more... you have more registered users, waiting for fixed, so what you have is 3k of bug reporters/cryers, and we have 20 experienced devs :P