aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

Where where you MxC :(, I'm at rev 91 right now.

Couple of fixes for pets/summons

L2SummonAI refactor (enjoy the 10sec Freya copy-paste), which adds the "avoidTask" feature (when your pet is hitted, he moves around you);

teleport is fixed with a pet (pet is ported with you);

if the pet is 20 lvls more than you or a wyvern/sin eater, you can't make it attack;

couple of fixes in the different summons/pets actions aswell (follow, stop, attack);

pet follows you when you summon him for the first time (before it was standing like a tree);

Misc

some cleanings in L2NpcWalkerAI.

Rev 93 is out.

Inventories update, part I

update each type of inventory.

correct items consumption problems.

fix around 10 different issues, such as bad synchronizing, freight exploits && missing checks.

inventories (mainly normal inventory and freight) are loaded FAR faster.

added not 1, not 2, but 3 configs ! Ooooohhhhh !

Break definitively augmentations, which still need a complete refactor. The pet inventory isn't supported yet aswell (need PetTable? and model entire refactor).

Tested skills consumptions, and the triforce (WH, CWH, and freight). Anyway, report if errors occur.

Hey guys, I want to be clear with you :

Some ppl currently sell my pack (which is free) adding lame customs (not even working according to buyer) under other name. If in one hand I could feel "pleased" to be used, and if you're free to buy anything you want to anyone you want, I reserve the right to say you're totally dumb, as those guys have no clue about what I dev, about what it needs to be corrected, and such things.

I invite you to avoid those lame paying packs then, from the moment you haven't access to the source/timeline it's a TRAP, a lame mean to make money,. One guy cried me on MSN to correct his custom crap, on a precompiled server he bought (this guy has been powned from A to Z). The fact private are private doesn't mean they're good. They're often worst than free projects. You just think it's good because devs hide their timeline mistakes. It's just marketing.

I don't cry about being used to make money, I knew this issue will come soon or later. And around 18 ppls talked about it with me since the project's beginning.

Well, do whatever you want with your money, this was just to put points on "i". You're warned.

Tryskell.

Rev 93. Mana potions doesn't works

unleduq.png

• First, I explained 10 times you haven't to post here, but in forum in order to have support.
  • Second, and according to this post, "mana potions old skill has been refactored, need to find a new skill (old wasn't good). No effects atm".
  • Third, custom fix (old way) is shared.

So gg, you just failed :P.

-----

Edit 4 of morning = rev 94 is up

Inventories update, part II

I warn you : this update is pretty huge. Well, you could think "he says that to each commit nowadays", lol, and the worst is : you're right, as I'm right saying it's huge :D.

Inventory refactor

- Paperdolls refactors, LRHAND dissapears (not the slot !). Bows/staff are now considered as RHAND.

- DHAIR => HAIRALL. Just to understand better 'what the hell is this crap'.

- inventories instanciation. Should make sad some exploiters.

- formal wear retail way (alldress slot).

TradeList refactor

- refactor the buylists loading (no more .csv support).

- correct and improve (adding checks, using fun stuff) packets using them. Add some checks, those sorts of stuff.

"Wear/Try on" system

- Drop of the old "wear/try on" system, and of all old methods (isWear, and such).

- The new one is buggy as I miss packets infos, and the only infos come from Freya (this stuff has been implemented on L2J around rev 44xx). WearList > ShopPreviewList, and added a new packet, ShopPreviewInfo.

- The new system doesn't need checks as it's only a packet which change the appearance of your stuff. Basically not exploitable, and extremely light in ressources' usages (before an item was created, used, then deleted).

Misc

- L2ManorManager refactor (warning : as I suck with manors uses, I didn't manage to test crops/seeds sell/buy etc. I would like someone teach me how this crap works one day, lol).

- refactor of the way to count arrows.

- some packets refactors (mainly RequestCrystallizeItem), and many cleans.

- a GM can't use hero weapons anymore if he isn't a hero himself, in order to avoid the "stupid bug" at relog, which made me lose 30min to find why it happened (and when a inventory refactor comes, you're pretty nervous about "WHY THE FOCK THIS STUPID HERO BOW IS REMOVED AT RELOG AND NOT OTHERS WEAPONS ?).

- correction of a couple (around 10) of logs names... Ty Sentinel to open my eyes on this awful critical issue which could destroy the Earth and humanity. Which isn't a awful critical issue which could destroy the Earth and humanity, but still make you cry.

Admin commands

- ended the refactor of AdminEditNpc (both "edit" and "shop" parts have been corrected and improved).

- AdminEnchant send only one message if you're the target.

And once again :

REPORT ON GODAMN FORUM IF ERRORS OCCUR, DONT CRY ON MXC THREAD XAXA.

Jump up ^.^

Best commit ever (hard to do better) : http://www.assembla.com/code/L2jFrozenInterlude/subversion/changesets/729

It's mean to post that after rev 94.

@Rev 95 on fire, clanhallmanagers / CWH refactors.