aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

oh god, just deactivate it for 2-3 mins dude

dont ask such things. u give him more reasons to believe this is a virus.

if i were him and you would told me this thing i would believe more its a virus ;)

as i said 1nf0 u can use a lot more scanners online and convince by urself

oh god, just deactivate it for 2-3 mins dude

dont ask such things. u give him more reasons to believe this is a virus.

if i were him and you would told me this thing i would believe more its a virus ;)

as i said 1nf0 u can use a lot more scanners online and convince by urself

Assembla is used by over 300k people (well, it's what they say), and many projects are hosted on it, so turn off your antivirus and stop offtopic.

If you don't know what is Assembla, just google it and see.

It has nothing to be involved about aCis, Frozen and many other L2 projects use it. It's a 3rd software tool, developped by a company.

------

Rev 72 near to be up.

Assembla is used by over 300k people (well, it's what they say), and many projects are hosted on it, so turn off your antivirus and stop offtopic.

If you don't know what is Assembla, just google it and see.

It has nothing to be involved about aCis, Frozen and many other L2 projects use it. It's a 3rd software tool, developped by a company.

------

Rev 72 near to be up.

i try to enter to svn but my antivirus

http://img40.imageshack.us/i/acis.jpg/

Also on our project some users have the same iusse. Kespery detects assembla as virus. Disable it when you download/upload your Sources.

No virus here! Gz for aCis Project ;)

i try to enter to svn but my antivirus

http://img40.imageshack.us/i/acis.jpg/

Also on our project some users have the same iusse. Kespery detects assembla as virus. Disable it when you download/upload your Sources.

No virus here! Gz for aCis Project ;)

Rev 73 is out. Here is the changeset review :

- Corrected all possible issues where the total of reputation points wasn't updated.

- Updated some clan packets.

- 3 NPEs fixed;

- Refactored entirely acquireSkillList/acquireSkillInfo;

- Corrected a missing thing on accessLevel (didn't do problems so far, but better to put as it should be);

- cleaned the last 8 errors, and 8 warnings (part of warnings were NPEs, and explained stuff);

- Refactored Hero model.

- L2FishermanInstance inherits from L2MerchantInstance right now.

- Deleted the "missing skill : can't store blabla" NPE issue at any character loading (FrequentSkill? wasn't loaded o_o).

- refactored the WeddingManager?

- added config for Divine Inspiration spellbooks, and make the original "allow spellbook" config work properly.

COMMENT :

I didn't test Hero refactor. Nothing should make you cry, except when the new heroes are named, as it uses a "not-tested-at-all but cleaner" way to unequip then delete all hero stuff from previous heroes. So consider testing this and report if a problem occurs, screenshots appreciated.

In another way, the wedding manager haven't been tested at all, mainly because I count to delete the voicecommandhandler system, and fusion marriage commands on wedding manager HTMs.

its seems some ppl cannot connect to the forum (host/domain) including tryskell.

so i wanna know how many of you cannot do that too.

Some times i have the same problem

By the way,i'll start uploading again Compiled Revisions.

You can find them Here

Hf.