aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

Yeah.. So old.. Just google for interlude servers, and look, how many players are playing at interlude servers. Imo at about ~30%, so think what ur talking about, mate.

so ? from that 30% .. at least 95% is fail and have low population .. asterios has 25k people online [sometimes] and that is most than all the IL players population ..

when aCis be finished Sido's statistics will come truth

20% servers online will be with lol customs added stupid and lot of errors.

10% ppl starting QQ on forum, cuz they will be to noob to do smth by themself.

and 10% pro servers that will mean something for L2, and from this maybe 2% will donate smth for tryskell work.

and rest of 10% IL servers will still use crappy shits.

And the amount of good IL servers will not be good yet 6_6! ..

and population if it grows, won't be significant

so ... ?

I really like this project. Tryskell is a very helpful dude. All his changes are huge and the updates are actually refactoring most of the code. Sure he is only one man but he is working his ass off and it shows in the changesets.

Hope you keep this project going Tryskell i can't wait to make a server with your pack.

this project for sure will not die,

i dont say it will be in few days finished, i just say this project will not take pauses with no reason, and will continue till you guys will have a full 99.9(9)% L2j IL serv, and not only :).

we ask you guys just to support us with reports, and joining our community, and all its offers ( irc , ts, etc )

Revision 66 is out.

Added timed-based knownlist task, which basically correct Geodata commit (more infos on timeline).

Plus a lot of misc updates (AIs, clean, checks).

One step more to the live statut :).

----

We have now a test server, with fixed IP. It will be used both as a test and betatest server. When server will have often commited revisions, it can come I inject current beta in order to make big "not really tested" tests with you :).

Here is the forum's topic talking about the test server

Ty BoDiE to support the project, and to followers to be more and more numerous to follow my project and use my timeline :).

Revision 66 is out.

Added timed-based knownlist task, which basically correct Geodata commit (more infos on timeline).

Plus a lot of misc updates (AIs, clean, checks).

One step more to the live statut :).

----

We have now a test server, with fixed IP. It will be used both as a test and betatest server. When server will have often commited revisions, it can come I inject current beta in order to make big "not really tested" tests with you :).

Here is the forum's topic talking about the test server

Ty BoDiE to support the project, and to followers to be more and more numerous to follow my project and use my timeline :).

You are welcome!

28/03/11 : Project got his own Public Test Server, CTS - Crappy Test Server.

You can find the modified L2.ini here, or reach forum's post talking about it.

Rev 67 soon finished. Retail doors messages to open/close it, some fixes, some refactors... The normal way :).

Edit : http://trac.assembla.com/acis_project/changeset/67

It's a normal error, as skills aren't finished.

You will have some "armorlistener skill missing" using a set, and depending of your race/class some "skills missing" at each character loading.