Help for Hp drain.

Hey guys i have a problem in my server and cant find the solition..during pvp players drain hp from mobs by atcking them or using drain skills ..Can i make it so no1 could drain from npc's or mobs while he is flaged??

Just decrease hp to mobs and increase p def... <Also m def>...

Agree, the best and simple way ;)

Low dmg - low drain

little dificult to do this but you can do another way.

Just decrease hp to mobs and increase p def...

So some classes won't be able to farm anymore :)

Here is a more simple ideea, you don't need to modify hp/p def etc, that will make a little unbalance in the farm, add resists to the mobs, or nerf down the amount of vampiric :)

So you can add rezist daggers/blunt/pole or whatever you want, or set all vampiric buffs to 2-3% instead of 9%.

So some classes won't be able to farm anymore :)

Here is a more simple ideea, you don't need to modify hp/p def etc, that will make a little unbalance in the farm, add resists to the mobs, or nerf down the amount of vampiric :)

So you can add rezist daggers/blunt/pole or whatever you want, or set all vampiric buffs to 2-3% instead of 9%.

Not really

increase pdef/mdef and decrease hp

it's bad only for warlords

oh yeah we solved one more bad thing!!

during pvp players drain hp from mobs by atcking them or using drain skills

Or "how to nerf the imagination of your players". I mean those are good players, except if you got a OL server I don't get the problem.

The best idea is to remove mobs in your server if you fear it breaks pvp... And you can have more players like that.

Or as others said you can begin to unbalance things, which fock classes, so you have to find another nerfs for others classes, blablabla.

Wrong Section.

Read Our Forum Rules.

You should post it here [Request] Dev Help [L2J] En.

Before posting also check Rules of this Section.

Topic Locked.