How To Use L2Lige (Client Modification)

• 4 months later...

THank you first for the program.

Second I has a problem when I try to use any kind of option from l2.ini file.

I get instantly corrupted files, please full check.

Any idea how to solve this?

I get an error with EncDec whenever I try to patch my system, and I think because of that, my modifications aren't showing up ingame...

EDIT: Nvm, my server used another folder instead of the system default.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your software is awesome but im having some problem with this :

28uiqtv.jpg

This im getting when i try to use "system patcher" over a system folder from a private server (Interlude).

I can not patch the system folder into L2Lige, so i edited a systemmsg-e.dat from another interlude system folder with "on-screen" effects etc...and i dont know for what reason the on screen damage does not appear...tho i set it up right.

Any hints ?...

Your software is awesome but im having some problem with this :

28uiqtv.jpg

This im getting when i try to use "system patcher" over a system folder from a private server (Interlude).

I can not patch the system folder into L2Lige, so i edited a systemmsg-e.dat from another interlude system folder with "on-screen" effects etc...and i dont know for what reason the on screen damage does not appear...tho i set it up right.

Any hints ?...

Normally when its a private server, system is alrdy patched.. so shouldn't give a problem.

If you'd like to share your systemmsg-e file i'll take a look at it.. maybe you did smthng wrong there and overlooked it

(just pm me, since i don't always read topics :p i'm not that active anymore)

How can i add the damage ... for example On screen i wanna write CRITICAL (damage) how can i do it..? cuz i try and nothing its write only the CRITICAL

Damage only works for interlude or lower.. after interlude not

Hello

I have the same problem as someone mentioned some posts before. I can update the system folder via l2Lige without errors. It only sais that the l2.exe is not patched. Anyway what I have NOT in my program version ist the options below the "patch system" buttons. In other words l2.exe, wild card etc. But the first download link doesnt work and the official link too.

Furthermore, if I patch the system I cannot start it with my current l2.exe (since its no gonna be patched). Someone said "take an original exe and paste it". Is that all, can someone shar it?

Regards

CaptainRikou