How To Use L2Lige (Client Modification)

Hi, i need some help im getting an error while trying to load my systemmsg-e.dat, i can load the npcname-e.dat... Can you help me figure out what i am doing wrong? I play in a private server, Infinite l2, with a modified systemmsg-e.dat by Oracle67. "An error occured in te application." "can not open the DAT file.."

Hi, i need some help im getting an error while trying to load my systemmsg-e.dat, i can load the npcname-e.dat... Can you help me figure out what i am doing wrong? I play in a private server, Infinite l2, with a modified systemmsg-e.dat by Oracle67. "An error occured in te application." "can not open the DAT file.."

Could you upload the file, then ill test it ;p

• 2 weeks later...

using windows 7 32 bit...i did check run in administrator mode and xpsp3 compatibility ...

i used l2lige first and after v3 and didn`t work...

l2lige gives me a error when i hit load (ini files) [can`t find dec-user.ini but it`s there i check`d]

hmmm well i just wanna change the zoom distance...nothing else ... what exactly should i do ?i need to patch the whole sistem or just edit the damn users.ini with file editor to work ?(if i edit the users ini with file editor then the game gives me a error and closes)

this one is when i patch the system :

Stream error detected during decompression.

There was an error during inner processing.

Patcher: patching file "L21.ini" failed.

Aborting due to l2encdec's error.

Hmmm, looks like there have been some problems with l2encdec's call.

hello i tried to use your program (good job ^^ ) but i am getting an error

capturemw.png

any clue whats going on? i downloaded and installed this one: http://l2lige.ugu.pl/

and also my client (hellbound) is retail (new installation also).

edit: i tried to send a bug report mail but it always fails.

edit2: i did used the launcher and i am using win 7 x64 (running it from hidden admin acc so there are no problems with administration).